Hyunlix

⌦ 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑥
⌦ 𝑛𝑜 𝑡𝑤𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 308

***

Helpless and desperate screams and laughter echoes through the apartment, probably scaring the neighbours away as well. It's just a typical saturday afternoon for the two boys though. Laying around, napping, scrolling through tiktok, watching a way too cheesy and corny romcom and teasing one another with no mercy.

Which leads to this moment. Hyunjin has Felix pinned down on the bed beneath him, the other not being able to run away from the tickle monster right above him. Hyunjin has been in a silly, goofy mood all day, not letting the other live in peace. He enjoys making the younger, who's much more weaker, suffer.

"S-stop it! Time out! Time o-out!" the other tries to scream between laughs as Hyunjin keeps poking his sides with his bony fingers.

"Never! You're gonna suffer forever!" Hyunjin growls, ignoring the way the other's knees kick against his back.

"You're-" there's a doorbell ringing suddenly which snaps the boys out of their little play. They both still and look at each other questioningly but equally confused.

"You're expecting someone?" Felix asks and sits up as Hyunjin climbs off of him.

"No, I'll go see who it is" Hyunjin says and leaves.

After a moment, he comes back, rubbing his neck a bit, looking sheepish and embarrassed.

"It was the neighbours... complained about the noise" he says. "We should be quieter" he adds.

"Oh... okay" Felix nods but as Hyunjin sits back down next to him, he throws himself onto the other and pinns him underneath him. "Got ya!" he exclaims, cheerfully and proudly, but the smug smirk and the evil in his eyes tells what his intentions are. Felix has no mercy. "It's a revenge time!" he screams and starts poking Hyunjin's side, making him scream.

They've got no chill and neighbours don't matter.