Minchan

⌦ 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛
⌦ 𝑡𝑤𝑠: 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑡𝑠𝑑, 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 2007

***

"Min, you wanna come to the rooftop with me?"

"Min, mommy and daddy are going to go to the rooftop"

"Ya know, just for a quick smoke?"

"We'll be quick, don't worry"

From the door way, the older figure watches his one year younger friend, sitting on the black leather couch. The brunette is visibly tense in his sitting position, as if frozen. The aura surrounding him becoming sour, having a negative affect on the atmosphere of the whole apartment.

"Uhm... Min, you okay?" the older of the two asks, a bit awkward, still standing at the door way seperating the living room and the hallway. A pack of cigarettes in his other hand, the other leaning on the door frame. He shifts on his feet, watching his friend.

The other doesn't move. The TV keeps playing some random movie and even though the other's back is facing Chan, the blonde knows the brunette isn't watching the flashing screen. His eyes are rather wandering around the plain white wall behind the TV. His built body tense, muscles almost trembling.

Meanwhile, it's wild in a cruel and captivating way in the other's, Minho's, mind. Breathing is getting harder, the thoughts taking his breath away, almost suffocating. His throat is closing dangerously, almost strangling the man to death. His eyes are open,getting dry, unable to blink. However, all he can see in front of him is the way his parents exit, them disappearing behind the front door. The silence is loud and waiting. And when the door clicks behind the two adult figures, Minho snaps into the reality.

"N-no, no thanks, hyung" he says, tries to calm himself down and his internal panicking. The clock on the wall on the other side of the room is ticking way too loudly. Just like it did night.

They said they'll be quick, don't worry.

"Okay" Chan nods, face emotionless and expressionless, but his voice tells almost everything needed, the understanding.

Minho senses the other standing in his spot for a few open seconds. Then, the older is turning around on his heels and moving towards the front door. Something sets the alarm on in Minho's head and suddenly his upright, jumping to stand up and follow the older. He can't het him leave. He can't let him exit.

"No, Chan! No! Wait!" he shouts, even though the other is just a few steps away, not even reaching the waiting front door yet. Chan stills in his steps though and turns around. Minho stops as well.

Minho tries to come up with an explanation, tries to collcet the single words scattered around in his head and form coherent and reasonable sentences. His mind's a mess. Chan seems to be waiting for something though as he looks at the other stressing in front of him. Distress heavy in the air, weighting down on them.

Chan is about to clear his throat when Minho opens his mouth and surprisingly, something does come out of it.

"You can't go up there" he speaks and looks at chan, as if trying to explain better with his eyes. Eyes are a window to one's soul. Chan frowns still, not quite getting the other. He raises an eybrow.

"Why?" he asks, dumbly. Minho sighs.

"J-just because... you just can't, something bad will happen and I don't want anything to happen and-"

"Woah woah woah, you're rambling"

Woah woah woah, he's rambling, indeed. Chan doesn't get it still though. He needs to understand, he needs to get it.