Minhyunlix

⌦ 𝑀𝑖𝑛ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑥
⌦ 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑗𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 356

***

"Lixie... Felix... Lee fucking Yongbok!"

He snaps awake so forcefully that reality hits his brain like a bus. He sits up and tries to look awake, opening his heavy eyelids is difficult and the harsh lights of the spacious room aren't helping him. He tries to remember quickly where he is and who he is. Oh, right.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" someone asks. Hyunjin. Felix could recognise him everywhere. He groans as a response, the pounding in his head growing as if trying to knock him out.

"I bet you played all night again... night time is for sleeping though, you know?" someine else- Minho hyung, laughs.

Right. They're supposed to be learning a new choreography which Minho created just for the fun of it. It's nothing serious and they're here mostly for killing time, relaxing and having fun. They must have taken a break when Felix fell asleep. He must have decided to rest his eyes for a bit or something, not knowing that sleep would catch him this easily.

"Come on, let's go" he's dragged up by his both hands, however, his body feels too tired to cooperate.

He's fully woken up when at some point one of his friends throws ice cold water on him, making him squeak and scream for his dear life.

Little do his friends know. They don't know about anything. Both have been born with a silver spoon in their mouths. Grown up in relatively wealthy backgrounds and never had to struggle a minute in their lives. And what Felix does? He works in two part time jobs and balances on top of it all his school and personal life. Yeah, personal life. Or the little bits that are left of it.

He's exhausted, yes, but he still has the debt spirals and bills to escape from. There's no room or time for sleeping more than four hours.

And no one gets it. It feels like he's in the middle of a mess with another mess going on inside his head. There's no escaping. And no one gets it. Never.