Changlix

⌦ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑥
⌦ 𝑡𝑤𝑠: 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 1635

***

"Man, I'm sure it'll go great" Chan says as he smiles brightly his visible proud dad smile.

"I don't know, hyung" Changbin sighs, he is unsure.

"Be honest, what are you scared of? Felix? Man, that boy is literally an angel but in human form, what's the worst thing he could do to you? I can't even come up with anything" Jisung rants beside Chan. They're both too hyper right now, too much for Changbin right now. Well, he was the first to approach the two for some advice, so this is completely his problem to solve as well. Plus, he himself is kind of high on caffeine as well as the two. Insomnia is a bitch.

"I don't know why I'm listening to a person like you Jisungie, as if you ever got the balls to confess to Minho hyung" he shoots. That's only half true though.

"Hey! My love life is not the topic here, it's yours!" that little shits shouts and Changbin rolls his eyes. Whatever. Jisung does give some helfpul advice sometimes and Changbin is really thankful for the younger about that. He's going to keep that info for himself though.

"Alright, alright, I think I'll just- I don't know, just go for a try, that wouldn't hurt, right?" it would and Changbin knows. He doesn't want to think about it too much though. Truth can hurt like a bitch sometimes.

"Yeah, you're right and we support all the way, however it goes, which won't be bad" Chan says. Changbin owns his life to both his friends.

"Felix won't reject you and if he does, which he won't, but if he does, he won't be a bitch about it, but that's another topic, now we're focusing on the hope, right?" Jisung speaks and he's so right. Felix is a sweetheart, Changbin has nothing to be afraid of.

"Ok... ok" he says and finally stands up but a bit shakily. He looks at the closed door of this very studio and then back to his friends still sitting on the couch and looking stupid.

"Go get your man, tiger" Jisung says playfully and smacks Changbin's arm. Changbin would be mad if he wouldn't be such a wreck right now.

He sighs and walkes to the door, opens it unsurely and slowly. He turns to look at his two friends one more time and sees them smiling with thumbs up and all. Changbin gets a slight courage boost and if he doesn't hurry the fuck up, he may never do this again. So, fuck it, Changbin thinks. He has friends who support him no matter what, encourage him and comfort him. He closes the door behind him and heads out the building, feeling like a soldier.

...

He is in a bit of hurry as he makes his way inside the apartment. He's in a bold and secure mood, self confident. He has to find Felix quickly.

"Felix?" he says rather a bit loudly as he tosses his shoes off and kicks them somewhere. He wanders to the kitchen and sets the spare key onto the table. The story how and why he got it is a topic for another time.

The apartment the sunshine twins share is silent, too silent and Changbin doesn't like it. He isn't used to this. What he is used to though, is Jisung blasting music on the highest volume making the whole building shake or Felix baking something in the kitchen and making mess with flour all over the place but laughing it all off. He is used to the apartment being alive. Now it's dim and dull. Odd.

Before he can call for his younger friend and crush again, he hears something really distant noices from the direction of the bathroom. He races there.

The door is closed and Changbin hesitates. It'd be cruel to interrupt thr other. He knows how it feels like not being given any privacy. He's a bit unsure though, thanks for the odd feeling in his stomach that's growing and eating him alive. Asking won't hurt.