Hyunlix

⌦ 𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑥
⌦ 𝑛𝑜 𝑡𝑤𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 395

***

"What's your favorite flower?"

Hyunjin raises an eyebrow at the sudden question the other blurted out of the blue. He stops what he's doing and thinks for a moment.

"I don't have one, I guess" he shrugs and continues his work at hand.

"Come on, just say it, say something" the other pushes. And Hunjin can't ignore Lee Felix. Ever. He's a weak, weak man.

Felix crashed into his room a while ago, saying something about getting to know each other better. They're new roommates after all. And Hyunjin couldn't say no to those pleading, sparkling eyes of a puppy or that hopeful and very pretty smile. Felix is very pretty. But boy is he loud and nosy.

"Okay then... what about your favorite color?" the other continues with his trial.

"I don't have one" Hyunjin says, not even glancing at the other.

"Hm, you're no fun!" the other cries but they both know he's only joking. "Do you even have one solid identity? Like do you even yourself know who you are?" Felix then asks.

"I don't know" Hyunjin says but stops his work again. He turns to look at the other. Felix lays on his back like a starfish on Hyunjin's bed and look right back at the slightly older.

Hyunjin only knows one thing. He's a keeper and Felix surely is someone he wants to make memories with. He knows that. Even if he doesn't know what even his favourite color is.

"I guess I don't have only one personality or that I have one but it just isn't completely built yet" Hyunjin shrugs and goes back to his work at hand.

"That's deep, you look dumber that you actually are, you just sounded like a wise old man!" Felix exclaims.

"Hey! You were the only you stormed here, now get out" Hyunjin defends but he doesn't want Felix to leave. He wants him to stay.

"Hhh, okay then, very well" the other says and Hyunjin starts to think that maybe he did drive the slightly younger away. He can't stay sad for long though.

"Tag, you're it!" Felix pushes Hyunjin's shoulder and shouts way too loudly as spurts out of the room, giggling loudly.

Hyunjin curses and picks up the pencil that fell out of his hands.

Lee Felix. What a chaotic little kid you are.