Minsung

⌦ 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔
⌦ 𝑛𝑜 𝑡𝑤𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 234

***

"I love your tummy"

"Huh?"

"I love your tummy"

"..."

Jisung raises an eyebrow and turns to look at the older questioningly. The other chuckles from where he stands on the doorway and leans on the wall. He's eyeing the younger, up and down, intense but adoring eyes scanning his slim figure standing in front of the mirror, wearing one of his crop tops. It exposes his tummy perfectly. And Minho's in love.

"You're an absolute pervert" the younger murmurs, suddenly shy. "Don't look at me like that! I feel like I'm naked or something" he can't help the rosy color that spreads across his face, suddenly he feels a bit hot as well. God damn it, Minho.

The older chuckles again, fondly and oh so in love.

"Don't be embarrassed, love, I'm just admiring a beautiful work of art" the older says way too smoothly, making the younger groan. "You look really good, I love your tummy" the older continues.

"You said that already" the other murmurs and turns away completely. Yes, he's embarrassed and yes, Minho always gets him to forget about his insecurities. "You're so annoying" he says, but both of them knows it's just he's way to reply to a compliment. Because he knows just how much Minho loves his tummy and body in general. And Minho'd spend a life time telling the younger just that.