2min

⌦ 2𝑚𝑖𝑛
⌦ 𝑡𝑤𝑠: 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 356

***

"Are your wounds healing okay?" he hears Seungmin asking from the doorway of the bathroom. He finishes up wrapping the bandages and stands up.

"Yeah" he says bluntly, no emotion behind it. He goes to wash his hands at the sink and doesn't glance at the younger man.

Seungmin stays still. He's gotten good at handling Minho when the older is in one of his moods or just having a tough time. Minho wants help but doesn't know how to ask for it and Seungmin grants his wishes silently. They're in sync that way, getting through anything together.

Even if it's hard sometimes.

"What about the mental wounds?" Seungmin asks then. Minho dryes his hands and makes his way out of the bathroom, passing by Seungmin in the process.

"You're not my therapist" Minho mumbles, clearly annoyed but it doesn't go too deep.

Seungmin knows he could leave the older at that. However, he also knows Minho wouldn't want to be alone right now. Minho is complicated to read, but Seungmin is fluent.

"Want to go shopping? We need some groceries" Seungmin decides to change the topic, knowing the older doesn't want to talk right now. They can go do some groceries though, and neither of them has to talk. Silence is they're thing.

He follows the older into the kitchen. Minho shrugs. Seungmin knows its positive meaning. He's glad he's found someone like Minho.

People often wonder how they've found one another because they can seem so... different. Like from completely different planets.

But somehow they sync. And isn't that miraculous?

They aren't a perfect couple. They have their downhills and uphills. They have their moments. Both good and bad. And even if recently they've had more of those bad moments, they get through. Always.

Day by day. And if waiting feels too long and time feels too slow, they go with hour by hour. And in the most erratic and exhausting moments, they go with minute by minute. And they get through everything.

They take care of each other silently and with little things. Just like now.