Minhyunlix

⌦ 𝑀𝑖𝑛ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑥
⌦ 𝑡𝑤𝑠: 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 958

***

"Hyung? We came to get you, let's go" he hears a voice yelling, echoing through the empty, almost abandoned looking apartment. It sounds muffled though as it reaches Minho's ears. He doesn't move, not even a finger. He lays there, listens and waits. Silently. That's all he can do now. They weren't supposed to find him. Maybe if he stays silent and doesn't answer back, they'll leave and let him be. Let him die. Perhaps they won't find him. He hopes so.

"Hyung? Are you here?" the same voice yells. It's Hyunjin. That kid can be really loud even though he hates noice. What a hypocrite.

Minho hears footsteps, muffled as well. They wander around the apartment, sometimes stopping and changing the direction. He hears some muffled talking as well and two different voices, Hyunjin's one and a lower one. Felix's one.

Minho didn't know they'd come. He didn't know. If he did, he wouldn't have done this. And by this he means this mess which he's created, this mess in which he's tangled, this mess on which he's laying. His mess. Sick and sweat as well as a few pathetic, painful and crystal clear teardrops on the white tiled floor of the bathroom.

His stomach aches, so badly. He's nauseous, but he doesn't have the strength to even lift his head. He's so tired. He's already thrown up a few times, at first it hit the sink, but as his legs gave up under his body, it all flew all over the floor. He hopes the miscellaneous pills he took reached his system though. He hopes they got through him. He hopes they'll end him. He hopes his one and only wish ever will be granted, finally. He's so tired.

He just hopes his friends won't fins him. They're not supposed to find him. They're not supposed to know. They're not supposed to see their hyung like this: in pain, weak, defeated, dying. Minho was supposed to be their hyung. A shoulder to cry on and a support to lean on. Dependable and reliable. A role model, a big brother. However, all he is is a loser. A failure. He couldn't be what others expected, what others wanted and needed, what others viewed him as. He failed.

"Hyung?" the same voice calling is coming right behind the closed door, Minho swears. He can't recall locking the door but he can't say he did it either. He hopes they'd just go away, leave. He hopes they'd listen to their hyung one last time. Their hyung's order. Dear, he'll definitely miss ordering younger kids around. He'll miss the head pats he'd give them as a reward for completing or accomplishing something. He'll miss the proud and silly smiles on their faces. He'll miss feeling like a proud big brother.

All of a sudden, the door opens. It happens with ease which is pitiful for Minho. He hears a gasp. His eyes closed already, too tired to keep them open. He doesn't want to see the scenery around him, he doesn't want to cry.

"H-Hyung... I- Felix!" Hyunjin's voice is shaky, low and light. He's obviously panicking and serious, not pulling out his ridiculous and dramatic antics this time. He hears Hyunjin's shaky breathing as the boy takes slow steps closer. He's unsure of what to do, but Minho can't blame him, he would be out of his mind as well if he were in Hyunjin's position. The poor boy.

They hear running footsteps coming closer until they stop right at the door way. Felix rushes inside, much more alerted than Hyunjin.

"Oh my God, Hyung! What is this? What have you done? A-are you sick?" Felix frantically rants, panicked. Minho decides to stay silent though. If he's silent and still, they'll think he's already gone and they'll leave him here, right?

"Hyung? Are you awake? Wake up!" a hand is slapping his cheeks. Minho's so tired though. He can tell his senses giving up slowly but surely. His stomach aches. His body aches. He just wants to go to sleep. He can feel his body going numb and limb, no strength left, just a hollow figure laying pathetically on the bathroom floor.

His hearing is muffled but he can still recognize some quiet and unclear talking. He doesn't know if it's directed at him though. He's too tired to listen. He's too tired to even breathe.

The floor feels cool and dank under his pale skin which keeps on losing all the color. He's sweaty but shivering. He must be a disgusting sight. He hopes his friends would just leave.

Then someone grabs his hand and he must be gripping very tight on it, the feeling nothing but like a ghost on Minho's skin.

"Hyung, help is coming, don't worry" he hears the words and they must be directed at him. What bullshit. Help isn't needed. Help isn't wanted. There's nothing that could ever help him. He's helpless, hopeless, and will always be. "Help is on their way, just stay with us" the voice adds. The tone sounds kind and caring but there's something like fear to it as well. The panic has subsided at least for now.

"We're going to go through this together, Hyung, trust me, trust us" another voice speaks. Minho can feel the pain in his stomach retreating. However, it's like the ache moves to his heart, squeezing and torturing.

The reality is finally fading and he feels more and more at peace. He feels happy. He feels proud. The grip on his other hand is now just a memory, a touch of a ghost. It's all just a memory now. He'll miss it all for sure.