Minho

⌦ 𝑀𝑖𝑛ℎ𝑜
⌦ 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑗𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 218

***

It's 1.58 am and he's going to bed now. After brushing his teeth, using up the remainers of the toothpaste and dumbing the empty tube into the bin, he heads to the softness and safety of his own bed.

Just to repeat it all the next day. Or night.

Minho doesn't hate routines. He doesn't hate planning things and accomplishing them by the order and the way he planned. He doesn't hate habits or practised normality. Repeating things over and over until it's rooted in his brain and becomes automatic, normal, for you. A sort of a life style.

He repeats every day and every night. Not that he minds. He kind of finds peace in it. Him and his cats. Just him and his cats. And that's he's daily life.

As he settles down comfortably under the covers, he removes his glasses and places them on the bedside table to wait for the morning and then switches the light off that stands next to his glasses.

He yawns which sounds and feels more exhausted that he expected.

He doesn't hate life that's a bit poor in colors; only black and white, repetitive and filled with the same routines. It's not bad, lonely or boring. But exhausting it is.

And he's exhausted.