Minsung

⌦ 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔
⌦ 𝑡𝑤𝑠: 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ, 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑒𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 1556

***

Minho stirs awake. He registers a sloppy kiss being placed on his cheek and a quick bye bye being shouted. Then the door closes and heavy silence falls.

He yawns and rubs his dry eyes. Oh, right, he cried himself to sleep last night. Like every other night. He remembers being soothed by Jisung. Jisung whispered sweet nothings into his ear and combed through his matte hair softly as he cried into the younger's shoulder, staining his shirt. Just like every other night.

He sits up tiredly and looks around. Even though he feels exhausted, like not having slept for even an hour, he decides to get up. He won't be able to fall asleep again. Eve if he tried and closed his heavy eye lids again. He couldn't sleep. Not with Jisung here. Not with the younger by his side.

He pushes the covers away and swings his legs over the egde so they touch the floor. He shivers immediately. The apartment is so cold. He doesn't want to leave the warm bed. But soon, it'll get cold as well. Because Jisung isn't here, next to him.

He stands up, joints cracking as he stretches. He leaves the room and goes to the kitchen. Of course, Jisung didn't remember to turn off the coffee machine. He never does.

Jisung's very busy these days. Minho nearly never sees him and he misses him. The younger leaves early in the morning, in a complete chaos, like a tornado. Minho's surprised he hasn't forgotten his own head yet.

Jisung comes home late in the evening. He takes a quick shower, eats some leftovers Minho's left for him and returns to bed. Minho's usually asleep by then but he can't actually sleep too well until Jisung's right beside him.

Jisung's a busy man. And Minho sometimes feels like he's in the way. Jisubg me would be doing far better without him. He could focus on his own life and do things he's truly passionate about more freely. Minho's just dragging him down with him.

Jisung always has time for Minho though, outside his school and work life. He lets Minho call him and he always picks up. He always sounds enthusiastic and cheerful as he speaks to Minho. As if he'd been waiting a call from him for years. And Minho prefers calling more than texting. He just liked Jisung's honey voice too much.

Jisung always comforts him when he's hurting. He always hugs him by the shoulders and pets him gently, just the way Minho likes. It makes him feel vulnerable and in other occasions, he'd absolutely hate it but with Jisung everything's easier.

He opens the fridge only to find it nearly empty. He takes a can of energy drink and opens it. He isn't even that hungry, but rather thirsty. The endless tears took away all of his energy last night.

He feels a soft push at his calf and looks down only to find Dori looking back at him. Did Jisung forget to feed the cats? Again?

Well, Minho has more than extra time for that.

He's supposed to be in university as well and working as a dance teacher for elementary school kids. He's supposed to be in a good shape, doing well financially and having the time of his life. He isn't supposed to be stuck like this. Unable to even take one step outside without freaking out. Unable to be in anyone's presence but Jisung's. Unable to do anything but feed the cats and cook sometimes.

But suddenly came a down hill. His parents passed away suddenly. It was a car accident and he got over it surprisingly quickly. He was never closed with his parents so that part of him had always been missing. The void he has has always been there. Nothing new.