Minsung

⌦ 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔
⌦ 𝑛𝑜 𝑡𝑤𝑠
⌦ 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠: 229

***

"How is slapping other people's asses fine with you but not gifting a teddy bear? Seriously?"

"You're always slapping other people's asses, mine too, constantly, and I'm fine with it, it doesn't mean anything... but why would you give some girl a teddy bear? I saw it clearly"

"It was for her kid! She's a friend of mine and a new mother! You'd have done the same"

"Fine..."

Minho watches fondly and amused as the younger pouts and averts his gaze to the floor. The carpet looks extra fluffy today. His shoulder sag, defeated.

It's ridiculous, really. Just a silly misunderstanding. And now they're good. No harm done. They just have to talk things out. Like they always do. Jisung knows Minho wouldn't hurt him. Ever. He's just not the most confident guy out there but the best one in overthinking. He can't help it.

"You're a fool" the older laughs but not in a mean way. He's just amazed how little things like this get to the other. He understands the best he can. Nothing can stop from making fun of the other though, just a little. He doesn't mean any harm. "You wanted that teddy bear, didn't you?" he adds, smirking.

"I did not! You're awful" the younger goes to hide his face in the other's chest. Minho laughs as Jisung whines.