Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The early autumn in Jinlong still had the temperament of summer. Come, thunder pierces the sky, drawing amazing sparks.

The crowd in the town hurriedly rushed home, and everyone knew that the rain was too small.

Even Jinlong Elementary School on the corner of the street informed parents early to pick up their children from school. After all, today is the first day of school, and it is about to rain heavily. The school is worried that something will happen to the children. The parents came to pick them up. At this time, the campus was already empty. Even the security guard who was on duty at the end locked the door after seeing that no one was there, and went off work before the rain came down.

When the heavy rain came as promised, and the smell of rain and soil mixed in the whole Jinlong town, there was no one in the town for a long time.

There was only a slender white figure on the road in the center of the town, holding an umbrella and facing the pouring rain. He couldn't even look at a puddle with one foot, and hurriedly walked to the corner of the outer wall of Jinlong Elementary School.

Jiang Ling breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that there were really a few children around as she expected.

"Fortunately, it wasn't delayed because of a system failure."

She is actually a world tasker. She shuttles through various task worlds after receiving various tasks issued by the system, and completes tasks according to the system's instructions to achieve goals and achievements. She has already completed 99 tasks. As long as she completes this one more, she can retire in honor, and take the hundreds of millions of rewards given by the system to find a world to retire in.

But when it came to this world, the system malfunctioned due to aging, and she couldn't even give her basic mission instructions. All she could tell was a general mission plot. This world is actually a rich and powerful sadomasochism. The heroine is the illegitimate daughter of a wealthy family. After the death of her mother, she was arranged by the wealthy father to be thrown into a remote town to study. Because of her delicate appearance and outstanding temperament, she was targeted by the classmates in the town, led by the vicious female partner, but in the end she Because of his gentle and kind temperament, he is also loved by the male protagonist who is also here.

The male and female protagonists have a mutual affection for each other during the contact, but when a disaster strikes, the heroine risked her life to save the male protagonist's credit, but was falsely claimed by the female mate. The parents of the male protagonist took the comatose male protagonist and the "beneficiary" female partner out of the town together. The heroine was sad and uncomfortable because of the departure of the hero. Until a few years later, the heroine was admitted to the top universities in the country with excellent grades and she still couldn't let her go. Ang is afraid that the heroine will take back the credit for the heroine who stumbled. Since then, you love me, she won't let you love me, I can't love you anymore, but you still come to love me, mixed with kindness, A complex love triangle drama with elements of love and other elements is staged.

And right now, this is the first confrontation between the female supporting role and the heroine, and it is also the beginning of this sadomasochistic text.

The plot task said that today is the first day of school, the second day after the heroine arrived in the town, because she did not receive a school uniform, so she appeared on campus in a white dress, because it was too beautiful and unique. Aroused the jealousy of the female partner.

Taking advantage of the school's early dismissal, the female supporting cast surrounded the heroine outside the campus, took off her schoolbag, pulled out a small skirt and put it on her body, and threatened her not to tell the teacher. The heroine desperately resisted and competed with the female supporting role, but she was misunderstood by passers-by who could not compete for the female supporting role. Not only did she lose her skirt, but she was also taught a lesson.