76 | "a wedding"

⋮♫⋮

Santana and Brittany were quick to plan their wedding and, before anyone knew it, the wedding was coming up the next weekend. From the invitations to the venue to the dresses, almost everything had been set for the wedding. Keilani was thankful that everything had worked out so she could few days off of classes to make sure she could back in time to help with the last-minute preparations. Everyone was stressed as they were getting everything organized, but no one moreso than Brittany. Santana had been barely managing to keep Brittany from imploding from wedding planning anxiety in the past few weeks.

But Santana seeing Brittany in her wedding dress had sent Brittany over the edge. She had it set in her mind that their wedding was destined to have bad luck, and she was doing everything to counteract that. Keilani thought Brittany had truly tried every wedding trick in the book to reverse the bad luck, but clearly she had been proven wrong as Brittany stormed into the choir room and declared, "Guys, do you mind if I ritualistically slaughter this chicken?"

As Rachel screamed and ran out of the choir room, Keilani scooped the chicken out of Brittany's arms and tried to ignore it trying to wriggle out of her arms and hit her in the face. As she walked out of the room, she saw Santana running down the hallway towards her. Before Santana could even say anything, Keilani said, "I got the chicken, go take care of Brittany."

Santana nodded as Keilani ran as fast as she reasonably could with a live chicken in her hands. She ran halfway across to the school to the only person who she knew would accept the wild situation without a second thought.

When Sam saw his girlfriend walking through the door of his office, he grinned. "Hey, Lani, what's–" Sam faltered in the middle of his sentence when he noticed what she was dropping on his floor. "Why the hell do you have a chicken?"

"Keep watch over this! Make sure Brittany doesn't kill it!" Keilani shouted before running out of his office. "Love you!"

She then ran back to the choir room, not even stopping to wait and hear if Sam had any questions. When she got back, she saw Santana and Mercedes trying their best to calm Brittany down as she anxiously pored over every detail of the

"Britt," Keilani interjected,  give me the seating chart and any necessary information you think I'll need. Me and Mercedes will get this all sorted out for you, okay? Go take a break, you seem really stressed."

It took extra convincing from Santana, but eventually Brittany agreed. As Santana pulled Brittany out of the choir room, she turned her head and mouthed over her shoulder 'Thank you!' as she walked away.

Mercedes took a close look at the large seating chart that had overtaken the top of the piano. "In all honesty...this is kind of overwhelming."

Keilani shrugged. "I can take care of most of this. If you could just give me all the final approvals, that'd be great."