Cater Diamond x Reader

3rd Person POV
F/F = Favorite Food

"Hey, prefect." Cater started while staring at a picture of himself on his phone. "Do you think I should post this photo on Magicam?" Cater then showed (Name) the picture. It was Cater sitting down at a cafe surrounded by cats. He had a closed eye smile with his hands petting one of the cats. "You look nice in it." (Name) said as they put their phone down. Cater posted the photo on his Magicam and turned to his significant other. "Now that we're done with studying, what do you want to to?" (Name) asked. "I wanted to go somewhere special today." Cater suggested . "And where would that be?" "That's for me to know and you to find out."

-Timeskip because I'm a lazy idiot-

(Name) used one of their hands to feel the area in front of them and the other to hold Cater's hand. Cater put his hands over his significant others eyes to make sure they had no idea where they were going. "Watch where you're going!" Cater said in a worried voice. "I can't! I can't even see!" (Name) said as they almost tripped on a rock. "And we're here!" Cater exclaimed happily as he suddenly stopped. Cater then uncovered his significant other's eyes and let them see the view.

It was a nicely set up picnic on the freshly cut, green grass. There was a white blanket laying flat on the ground with multiple pillows stacked on top of each other. In the center of the blanket was a table with plates, napkins, silverware, and even flowers. Next to the table was a basket full of food items that included lots of savory foods and (F/F)

"Wow this is so beautiful." (Name) said as they gazed upon the set up. "I saw that it was trendy to bring your significant other to a picnic date." Cater said. "You and your trends." (Name) said as they rolled their eyes. (Name) was about to step foot into the blanket until their arm got yanked back. "Wait! I need to take a picture." Cater said as he pulled out his phone to take multiple pictures with multiple angles. In some of the photos he had selfies that included him and (Name) kissing each other.

After Cater was done with his photo shoot, he then brought (Name) onto the pillows and sat them down across from him. "This is so fancy. Where did you find this place?" (Name) asked. "It took a long time to find a quiet spot like this."Cater pulled out multiple foods and set them onto the table. He then pulled out (F/F) and (Name) started drooling. "You're so cute! I should totes snap a picture of you!" Cater laughed. (Name) blushed and leaned over to grab (F/F).

(Reminder that you can always request stories on the request page if you want. I'd always be glad to do it. Anyways have a nice day/night <3)