VERY IMPORTANT NEWS (TW)

Trigger Warning: Death

This is such a great start to the new year.
Note the sarcasm.

Okay I know I wrote 3 times today but this is very devastating to me. So I just found out that one of my close friends just passed away. I wish I knew the cause but we don't know anything. I wasn't extremely close to them but I was close enough with them for their death to affect me. They had such a unique style that would always get them to be bullied or made fun of but they didn't let that get to them. I honestly loved their style and I tried to get more things to match with them because I liked it so much. They even gave me advice/pep talks to help with my confidence and the bullying. I only have two pictures of them so I will treasure them with my life. I am so sorry if you read this and it ruined your mood. I just needed to vent. Well, that's the whole point of this book. I'm just shaking so much right now. Again, I'm so sorry if I made you upset or anything like that.

Just so y'all know, I probably won't be writing as much but you can still request things. It might take me a week or a month to start writing again so you better be grateful for whatever you get. I just kinda need my alone time for now.

Have a nice day/night