Kanade x Fem!Reader (Req)

@onlyviolet__

Y/n = Your name

It was almost midnight and the two of you were both having a sleepover. After watching a movie you guys tried to go to bed but it turned into a cuddle session.

(1st person POV)

I just stared at the ceiling because couldn't shut my eyes. Bored out of my mind I turned to the right and saw Kanade still awake and looking at her computer screen. "Kanade, why are you still awake?" I asked, almost in a whisper.

Kanade still couldn't hear me due to her headphones still on. "Kanade." I tried speaking a little bit louder. Kanade still couldn't hear me so I slowly got out of her covers and let my feet touch the cold wooden floor. I stretched a little as I walked towards Kanade's back.

I glanced at the screen and saw that she was watching a movie that I've never seen before. I slid my hand on top of Kanade's headphones and pulled them off. Kanade jolted up in her seat and quickly turned around in her chair. Kanade took one glance at me in my pajamas and instantly calmed down.

"What are you doing awake, y/n?" Kanade questioned. "I could ask you the same thing." I said while yawning at the end. "You should go back to sleep. I'll join you soon." Kanade said. "But it's almost midnight. Just sleep with me tonight." I said while wrapping my arms around her neck and putting one of my legs into her chair.

I looked up at her face and saw that Kanade was slightly blushing but gained her composure quickly. "I guess I could go to sleep early tonight." Kanade softly smiled. I mumbled a tiny 'yay' into her collarbone. I was fighting to keep me eyes open and not fall asleep on top of her.

"Y/n, please get off me. I'd rather sleep in bed." Kanade tried stopping me from going to sleep. Key word: tried.

(3rd person POV)

Kanade stopped trying to wake y/n up and just sat there, watching the ceiling. Kanade put one of her arms on y/n's back, making sure she didn't fall in her sleep. Kanade pushed her head into the head rest and sighed in content as she slowly drifted off to sleep. "I love you y/n." Kanade said in her sleep.

~-•-~

Hope you like my first one shot. Sorry if it was too short but I'll try to make longer ones too. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day/night <3