January 26, 2023

Trigger Warning: Foot Fetish(?)

Omg this week has been so hectic. If I was reading this, I'd be hella confused and laughing.

So today in my leadworthy class, Nathan was being a total idiot. (Like usual.) so in the beginning of class, he and Andy were literally forgetting again and tackled each other into the desks. Mandi and I were just sitting there disappointed. Mandi and I both looked at each other and facepalmed.

After the two calmed down, the homophobic guy came in and asked me and Mandi what we were. He 'clarified' and said gender. He then gave example of 'genders' by saying human, alien, and animal. And I literally thought 'Did he just ask if we were animals?'

So the teacher heard and I stood up and said "He just asked of me and Mandi were animals!" So the teacher was lecturing him about how to politely ask someone about their gender. So he asked me again and I said non-binary (I'm actually a demigirl but I said that to make it easy for them). He got so angry at me and he basically yelled "But there's only two genders! What do you mean non-binary?!" So half the class got angry at him because of that and he shut up.

In the middle of the class Nathan just randomly asked me for my ethnicity/race. I'm a mixed race a white, black, Asian, and a little bit of Mexican so I told him that. Nathan, and I quote, said "Me too! Except for the Asian part! I can only say konnichiwa." Btw he really butchered the word konnichiwa. "That racist!" I said. Because it was true, that's racist.

So in Nathan's defense, he said "Plus all Asian people look the same. They all speak Japanese."

I'm not joking. I'm actually about to cry because of Nathan. So for some reason, I think Nathan and one of my other friends that I haven't mentioned yet have a foot fetish?! So for some reason the friend I have talked about yet was searching up wikifeet during class and Nathan started to talk about feet a lot. Then Nathan started to take off Andy's shoes. He stopped after Andy 'broke up' with him and started to fake cry.

In my next class, I was taking a very important test and of course there was a fire drill during the test. And I'm talking important as in, this is going to show your improvement, rank, how much you know, and 80% of your actual grade. But here's the thing. I couldn't focus either way because the whole entire time, the teacher would not shut up. She was talking the whole entire class but got so angry whenever a student was talking. But she was actively trying to talk to the students during the test. That just made me angry.

Anyways that was basically it, have a nice day/night <3