I JUST GOT A SIGNIFICANT OTHER

I JUST GOT A BOYFRIEND!!
So you remember the guy that confessed to me and said that he liked me ever since 6th or 7th grade?
It's him.

I literally had to call one of my guy friends that has dated half our grade to give me advice in how to confess. I have never have a significant other nor have I confessed to someone. I am literally freaking out. I can't say anymore but I don't have pictures.

This is what happened yesterday:

Yeah... He left me on read.
HE LITERALLY LEFT ME ON READ EVEN THOUGH HE CONFESSED FIRST!!

Anyways this is what happened today while some kid was chasing after the bus. (I will elaborate later).

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED AND NOW I'M APPARENTLY DATING SOMEONE FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

If anyone has any advice or tips on how to be a good significant other or how to keep someone as your boyfriend or something then tell me please.

Anyways what happened on the bus.

So a kid couldn't make it on the bus and the bus driver already left. Every kid was yelling at him to stop because he was right behind us but the driver didn't listen. After a while he stopped at a street near the school but once the kids saw him, the driver left.

All the kids were yelling again and we passed an intersection. The driver stopped after the intersection but it was like a LONG way from the school to the intersection. We waited for 10 minutes and the kids started yelling again.

I couldn't see because there was too many people but apparently the kid was still chasing the bus. And like the great bus driver he is, he drove away. Then the kids started screaming at the top of their lungs again. But the bus driver literally left as soon as the kid neared twice so clearly he didn't like the person.

Anyways that was it, I'm still freaking out. I think I'm actually having a heart attack or something. It doesn't help that I have asthma. I'll update you later!
(Again please give me advice on dating).
Have a nice day/night <3