...Hi

Erm so I said I would write again but I've been super busy at school and EVEN MORE DRAMA. Erm anyways now that I'm on Summer break I will try my best to start writing again bc I just kinda left without warning. Erm I'm pretty sure everyone that actually read my books already left to read other stories but I will try to continue the oneshots. Also I may or may not make a complete new account but I'll copy and paste everything on this account to that one! Idk maybe not I just have random urges to do things and then I regret them 2 seconds later. Just like how last night I impulsively cut three inches off my hair and now my mom is forcing me to go to a salon to "fix my mistakes"

Oh shoot I have A LOT to catch up on bc I haven't told y'all anything about my life since November or something?? Erm for now I'm just gonna speed run that but I promise I will actually explain everything I can remember in detail.

Ok so I almost died on New Years (idk if I told y'all that bc I haven't looked back on anything), I don't remember what I named them or if I even gave them names but two of the girls that I went to the military ball with hate me for literally no reason and all bc "I stole (girl's name)'s man" and he wasn't even hers bc she confessed her love to him 5 times and he never reciprocated feelings. They still harass me time to time and one of my friends (I think I posted them a year ago and they were one of the ppl that kissed my cheek but I can't remember if I posted it) anyways one of my "friends" that's also apart of that group of haters hates me too just because of a picture in my phone that wasn't even her and apparently I'm a "ugly skanky bitch" bc of a picture that isn't of me nor her. Erm I made a bunch of online friends and for some reason I keep getting crushes on weird ppl. I had a boyfriend for a week but he was a junior (3rd year) while I was a freshman and he was 17 and I was 14 but we broke up so it's fine now bc he has a new crush/girlfriend. Also I currently have a crush on one of my online friends but she's Muslim and can't date me bc we're both females but she also says she's bisexual and agrees whenever I say "I need a gf" so idk but I don't wanna push anything on her.

Erm that's mostly everything that's been going on for the past couple months. Oh also I'm going to Melanie Martinez's Trilogy Tour on the 22 so I'm super excited!

But yeah like I said I'll try my best to remember everything so I can actually write everything in detail since it's been like a year since I've wrote.

How have you all been? Hope you have a nice day/night wherever you are. Also happy pride month!!