c 1-2

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 1 Rebirth

The voices of people in the ear could not be heard clearly, and a viscous liquid slipped from his forehead. Shen Yunting struggled to open his eyes, but before he could see clearly, a few drops of liquid slipped into his eyes, and his eyes instantly turned blood red.

Shen Yunting: ...

Could it be that he was going to die again right after he seized the house?

Giving up, he closed his eyes, his soul power roughly swept around his body, and by the way, he received the remaining memory of the original owner. Shen Yunting heaved a sigh of relief. The original owner must have been killed in a car accident, and there was still a trace of immortality on his soul body when he passed through. Spiritual Qi repaired this body, and now it is bloody and scary looking, but in fact there are only minor injuries left.

Shen Yunting comes from a plane of cultivation. He is a genius rarely seen in a millennium in the cultivation continent. He has a heavenly root of fire, unparalleled combat power, dual cultivation of alchemy and charm, and a natural soul power with amazing comprehension. He has cultivated to the perfection of the tribulation period in just two hundred years. Originally, as long as he survived the thunder calamity, he could ascend to immortality, but his luck is amazing. Since he practiced, he has encountered opportunities from time to time, and often attracts people's covetousness. Later, he obtained the most precious mountain and river boundary in the secret realm of the sea of ​​clouds, which made many people jealous . During the Thunder Tribulation, he was conspired and seriously injured by several major sects. Seeing that the Thunder Tribulation would probably not pass, Shen Yunting became ruthless, and simply rushed into the crowd with Lei Jie. It rolled and expanded more than ten times, and hundreds of miles around were shrouded in black clouds, a scene of annihilation. A thunderbolt as thick as a man roared and slashed at Shen Yunting's already seriously injured body, and his body turned into flying ash. He thought he was doomed this time, but he didn't expect that at the moment when his soul was about to be shattered, the Mountain and River Realm killed him and His natal magic weapon was sucked into it, but the thunder calamity did not stop, and it struck the mountain and river boundary one after another. His soul was seriously damaged and he might fly away at any time, and the natal magic weapon also looked like it was about to shatter. The Mountain and River Realm is full of courage, taking advantage of a few old immortals who are still spreading the power of the thunder disaster, they lead the Mountain and River Realm to break into the thunder cloud, and use the power of the gods that should be rewarded by the heavens after the thunder disaster. The whole package was taken away, and a small part was given to him to repair the soul body. The rest did not know where to swallow it. Lei Yun seemed to be enraged, and suddenly doubled again. Shen Yunting watched helplessly. The main body shuddered, slid into the crack opened by the thunder calamity and ran away, leaving only a few old immortals who were still struggling under the thunder calamity, spitting blood and swearing.

Shen Yunting smiled and thought, maybe after three words of scolding, he would be ashes. I don't know when the remaining three melons and dates from those sects came to collect the ashes, they couldn't tell which one belonged to their sect.