c 235-236(final)

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 235 Monster Beast

Facing a group of ants, the big snake didn't want to waste too much time, and only the cub of the divine beast was a little threatening to it.

Many powerful beasts can leapfrog the challenge, but there is a watershed between Qi training and foundation building. The actual Qi refining period is nothing more than a small fight, and entering the foundation building can be regarded as truly entering the world of practice.

The body is baptized and tempered, and the first innate qi is introduced. From then on, the life span increases, making the difference between immortals and mortals.

There is a huge difference in their cultivation bases, what's more, it was originally a golden core stage monster, the aura of heaven and earth continued to decline, and even the aura in the secret realm gradually became thinner. It had no choice but to fall into a deep sleep, and its cultivation base fell to the foundation establishment stage.

The big snake didn't think that Lu Huai could win against him, so he opened his mouth, and several thunderbolts struck at the crowd.

The thunder had a fierce aura, and everyone quickly released supernatural powers to resist it. Twenty supernatural powers hit it, but they failed to weaken the thunder by one tenth.

Lu Huai waved his hand, and several space blades collided with Thunder continuously, and it was only after two times that these attacks were canceled out. There was a bit of sneer in the big snake's eyes, Lu Huai stood in front of the crowd and stared at the big snake, and said in a deep voice: "Its cultivation level is too high, you can only die if you stay here, hurry up, I will die.

" Some hesitated, the big snake didn't give them time, and several thunderbolts struck down, and at the same time, it opened its mouth wide to bite Lu Huai. Lu Huai only had time to swing a batch of space blades to help everyone resist, and then concentrated on dealing with the big snake's attack.

Although Lu Huai cut off half of the power of those lightning bolts, they were not something a mere fourth-level supernatural being could resist. The three supernatural beings who were attacked died on the spot. Only Xi Yuanwu and Lian Tiancheng barely blocked them because of their higher cultivation levels, but they were also seriously injured.

Realizing that a random attack could kill themselves and others, everyone stopped hesitating. Dong Yongyan carried Lian Tiancheng on his back, and a member of the Secret Service also carried Xi Yuanwu on his back, and everyone retreated quickly.

Over there, Lu Huai managed to avoid the attack of the snake's head. Two space blades aimed at the big snake's eyes. The power of space is the power of high-level elements.

Lu Huai drew out his knife, took the opportunity to jump up, and slashed at the big snake's seven inches. However, the knife that was invincible in the past only left a shallow wound on its scales, and no blood could seep out.

The big snake was in pain, roared, and drew its tail. Lu Huai was falling from the air, and he only had time to raise his knife to block himself before he was thrown away.