c 189-190

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 189 Riot 2

    Lu Huai rubbed his forehead that was throbbing with anger and said: "My dad should be dying of anger now, he cherishes his soldiers the most. In the past, there were some who had no future after retiring from the army. Just find them or let him know. Let us find a way to arrange a living."

    "Now these soldiers go through life and death every day, and they don't die at the hands of zombies and mutant beasts, and the casualties are at the hands of the survivors who are protecting them. He guessed that the hearts of this group of people are gone. , I’ll go ask Adjutant Ding, there will be a meeting in the conference room in 20 minutes.”

    Twenty minutes later, a group of high-level Xueyang officials gathered in the conference room, everyone’s face was a bit cold, obviously they all knew Nan Trouble in the city.

    Lu Huai looked at Feng Wenxuan and said, "Wenxuan, tell me first."

    Feng Wenxuan nodded, and said to everyone: "Everyone should be clear about the matter, I just sent someone to investigate briefly, Nancheng District Nearly one-third of the people making trouble this time."

    "If there is no accident, someone should be instigating behind this time, but I don't know what the purpose is or which side it is targeting. The meaning of the military department is to Let's not act rashly. Recently, everyone stays honestly in Xicheng District to avoid sparking conflicts, and leave the matter to the base's senior management."     Yi Xueming asked with a smug face, "I heard that group of people attacked the army and killed people? "He was from the army, and he followed Lu Huai after the end of the world. I have deep feelings for the army in my heart, and when I heard this news, I was no less angry than Lu Huai.     A bit of anger appeared on Feng Wenxuan's usually calm and reserved face. "Yes, I don't know the exact number. The military didn't disclose it, but according to various sources, there may be at least dozens of people. Many of these people took weapons such as sticks and bricks, and some even hid gun."     Dong Yongyan slammed his fist on the table and swears. "MD, these bastards!"     Lu Huai's tone was cold, "I also contacted the military department, and the military department said that someone was sure to instigate it, but they haven't found out who it is yet. Let's wait a few days and go The road in Ping County is cleared up, and Ping County will be cleared out, and half of the survivors from Nancheng District will be sent to Ping County, and the conflict will naturally be resolved at that time."

    Lian Tiancheng frowned and said: "Then what about the troublemakers this time? Just send them to Ping County, which we have worked so hard to conquer, and let them live a good life?"

    Lu Huai was silent for a while, and said: "This disaster Too many people died in the first place, and not many survived, so it is impossible to punish them all. We can only find out the black hand behind it and deal with it with a few leaders.

    " On my own, if I go to Ping County, I just have a house and heating, work still has to be done, debts still have to be repaid, and food and drink still have to be earned by myself. The base can’t support so many people for nothing, and it can’t afford it.”

    Conference room After a while, Lu Xuan murmured: "I'm so angry..."

    Lu Huai patted him on the shoulder, "Marshal Lu and the people in the military department will only be more angry and sad than us. But That's the only way...Everyone, don't think about it for the next two days, and have a good rest."