c 31-32

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 31 Encounter 2

    The corners of his lips curled up into a smile, Lu Huai was obviously very happy, and he saved another "A" on his phone. Shen Yunting glanced at it, and looked away for a moment, he knew that this letter would appear first in the address book.

    "You don't have to follow me now, can you?" After getting out of the elevator, Shen Yunting realized that Lu Huai was going to follow him, so he turned around and supported the elevator door.

    Lu Huai fumbled in his trouser pocket, took out a room card and shook it in front of him, proudly said: "You are next door."

    Shen Yunting: "..."

    He turned and left expressionlessly. Huai happily followed behind, Shen Yunting swiped his card to open the door and quickly looked at the door, Lu Huai was not annoyed at being locked out, turned around and opened the door next door.

    The orange cat thought it was boring to stay in the space. As soon as Shen Yunting entered the room, it clamored to come out. Shen Yunting let it out and entered the space by itself.

    I flipped through the shelf where the material talisman was placed, and found the talisman for the charging treasure, and released five boxes of charging treasures. He bought thousands of these things, and the five boxes he took out, two boxes were normal 20,000 mAh Two boxes of charging treasures are solar charging treasures, and the other box is a 10,000mAh charging treasure.

    There are 40 boxes of normal charging treasures in a box, but the solar ones he bought have relatively large power and are not small in size, with only 30 boxes in a box.

    Shen Yunting unpacked all the packages, opened the solar charging treasures and put them on the grass, and gave Yinyue a new amulet to let them put away these charging treasures tomorrow.

    I poured out some accessories, rummaged inside, found the charging head and the power strip, took some and moved them out of the space along with the other three boxes, found a few sockets in the room, and connected the power strips to start charging the power bank.

    Call the orange cat over, point to the box and tell it, tomorrow when you are in the hotel, unplug the fully charged one and replace it with a new one to continue charging, understand?

    The orange cat looked at its paws: "Meow?"

    Shen Yunting was unmoved: "Use your spiritual power, if you don't work honestly, you will have nothing to eat or play in the future." The

    orange cat responded helplessly: "Meow!" That's great.

    Shen Yunting said that he was really tired when he said he was tired. He ate something casually, carved a pattern jade tablet for a while, and didn't bother to wash it in the shower. He took a dust-cleaning talisman for himself, and then lay down to sleep. He is ready to practice, and he can't set up the spirit gathering array, because he is afraid that someone will notice him and expose himself to pass the news.

    The next day Shen Yunting got up early, he wanted to avoid the sticky guy next door. After tidying himself up, as soon as he opened the door to go out, he saw a tall figure leaning on the side of the door, Shen Yunting almost retreated directly.