c 129-130

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 129 Research Institute 6

Xie Sui's jaw almost dropped in the next second, because the orange cat really started typing, and it was still a little difficult for its paws to type on the small tablet. After a long time, he typed three words: "To the master."

Xie Sui and a few supernatural beings surrounded Lu Huai, their eyes were red with envy.

Lu Huai felt that Shen Yunting would definitely dislike this thing, even if it was white, it was still a mouse. But if you can take it back, of course you have to take it back, Shen Yunting doesn't want it, it's also good to sign contracts with other players.

"How long will it faint? Won't it suddenly wake up in the middle?" Ordinary backpacks and the like can't prevent mutant beasts.

The orange cat tilted its head, and it patted it casually twice. Who knows how long the mouse can faint.

Lu Huai was a little helpless looking at it, and a person behind him came over with a smile, "Mr. Lu, I don't know if it's feasible. I'm a talisman learner. I can put a forbidden spirit talisman on it. It won't last long. After waking up, I can take care of it for a few minutes, but this time should be enough for you and the civet to find out."

He is another second-level monk in the Qi refining period of the Secret Service Department, named Zhou Kangsheng. They all knew something inside, and they could guess that Lu Huai wanted to bring the mutant beast back alive.

Lu Huai nodded at him, "I'm sorry to bother you, I'll pay for your talisman at the usual price."

Zhou Kangsheng hesitated for a while, but did not force him to refuse the money, and reported to Lu Huai internally. He usually sells the talisman to the Secret Service. He knew that people like Lu Huai had good credit, and they didn't want to owe favors more than money.

The credit points need to be transferred back and forth. Lu Huai stuck the obtained talisman on the rat, put it in a backpack, and said to the orange cat: "You pay attention to it, and let me know if it wakes up." The

orange cat After meowing lazily, Lu Huai looked at the hole in the roof and said, "You looked there just now, is there something still there?" The

orange cat nodded and shook its head, Lu Huai thought for a while and said: There is something, and then left?" The

orange cat nodded, and Xie Sui frowned, "This may be the mutant beast from the research institute next to it, it seems that they found us."

He looked at the orange cat and asked, "Are the rest also mutant beasts? How many are there?" The

orange cat nodded, stretched out its paws, and found that it couldn't compare numbers. Xie Sui hurriedly said: "Meow as many as you have."

"Meow~" The orange cat meowed twice, then pointed to Lu Huai's backpack, Lu Huai said, "Both, are they mice?" The

orange cat nodded , Xie Sui whispered to him: "There should be the most white mice there, but there are also many other animals. Now there are only three mutant white mice that came here. There should be many mutant animals in the research institute."