c 203-204

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 203 Double Cultivation Breakthrough

    The pill that Shen Yunting fed Lu Huai was called Qianyuan Good Fortune Pill, and of course, it was a severely castrated version. He estimated that the real Qianyuan Fortune Pill would not be refined until the Yuanying stage.

    But this is enough for Shen Yunting's heartache. The main drug of this elixir is prepared by using the medicinal properties of more than a dozen spiritual herbs, and he only refined this elixir. The seeds of the most important medicinal herbs are still small seedlings, and even in his space, they will not grow within ten years.

    In order to refine this elixir, Shen Yunting used himself to filter the celestial energy and refine the celestial energy into his blood, so that he can use it as medicine, so that he can use this kind of opportunistic method even though his cultivation is low. Way into Dan.

    The elixir was refined by Shen Yunting for himself. It is in the name of good fortune, and it can improve the talent or blood of monks. This is useless to him, except for the five spirit roots, his body has long been repaired by the spirit of the fairy, and he has the best physique.

    Purifying the spiritual root is not something that the castrated Qianyuan Fortune Pill can do. What Shen Yunting wants is to improve the fusion of body and soul, and to increase the level of body training, so that he can use more soul power.

    It was just that he hesitated at the time, fearing that there would be something wrong with Lu Huai's awakening, so he stayed temporarily.

    Shen Yunting poured a small bowl of Lingquan water into the pool, resting his hands on his chin with his face full of depression, he felt that something was not good when he left the elixir, and sure enough, the good things he finally got flew away like this.

    Lu Huai's changes in the pond are still going on, his body has been covered by a thick layer of white hair, most of the torso has been transformed, only the head remains unchanged.

    At this time, Shen Yunting, who was used to seeing strange things, would not find him scary, but he looked a little strange.

    Shen Yunting took out his mobile phone and took several photos, and decided to save it as Lu Huai's dark history. If Lu Huai leaves with him in the future, he will make jokes about Lu Huai from time to time, in order to avenge the pill being cheated.

    If we can't see each other again in the future, let's keep it as a souvenir.

    The awakening lasted for another half an hour, and Lu Huai in the pool finally became what Shen Yunting saw when he tested his blood.

    Probably because of his young age, Lu Huai's animal shape doesn't look that big, similar to that of a lion before the end of the world. Now most of the mutant beasts in Shen Yun's courtyard are a circle larger than Lu Huai.

    Shen Yunting leaned forward curiously, and picked up Lu Huai's long hair that was soaked by the pool water and floating on the water. The white hair had obviously been soaked in water, and when it was fished out and lay in the palm of his hand, it was dry and soft.