c 65-66

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 65 Shashi

There were no twists and turns this night. Zhou Mu made breakfast by the way in the morning, and everyone got up and continued to set off after eating. About two hours later, everyone finally arrived safely at the Shashi Military Region. After checking their identities, the RV was put inside.

Just in time for the military commander, Kan Chen, came out to greet him. He is the commander of the Xiang Province Military Command, and he belongs to Marshal Lu. He has a good relationship with the Lu family, and he is an old acquaintance with Lu Huai.

The two exchanged some pleasantries, Kan Chen led them into the living room, Lu Huai asked about the situation in Hunan Province, Kan Chen sighed, his expression was a little gloomy, "There are 80,000 troops stationed in Hunan Province, and nearly half of them died on the 10th. Changes, although protection has been in place for a long time, but the military region is so large, it is not realistic to completely isolate one person. When everything is a foregone conclusion, the entire Hunan Military Region has only 26,000 people left, and they are separated in several cities to try to establish security. There are 8,600 people in Shashi, which is the largest one."

Everyone was silent. Although they knew the situation was serious, they were still shocked to hear the number of casualties.

Kan Chen was also silent for a while, even though it had been a few days, he still felt very sad every time he thought about it. "Now we have cleared a villa area and rescued some survivors here. Everyone is building walls and fences. Zombies don't know how to find people. They will go wherever there are many people. Click here first. Make the building stronger, and then slowly search and rescue inside."

Lu Huai asked, "Are there many supernatural beings here?"

Kan Chen showed a trace of sadness on his face, and shook his head: "Not too many, there are only 67 supernatural beings in the Shashi Military Region. Among them, there are only 23 elemental abilities. But the ability users are really easy to use. An ordinary rifle can kill a zombie with two or three shots. Not everyone can aim at it. The capacity is not enough."

Lu Huai frowned, this number is really not much, 6 people with supernatural powers were awakened in their team, and there were only two people in the Lu family who had not awakened, so he thought that the proportion of superhumans was quite large.

"The ability capacity seems to be increasing. Although the speed is not fast, I can feel that the ability is increasing in the past two days." Hearing this,

Kan Chen was pleasantly surprised: "Really? That's great, I'm still worried about what to do ."

Lu Huai nodded, "I heard from Grandpa that the Beijing side is also thinking of ways to study how to increase the number of supernatural beings and the capacity of supernatural powers."

Kan Chen nodded, "I know this, besides this, the Xuanmen side has been thinking about it. Method, unfortunately, the cultivation method of Xuanmen is very picky, and it is not completely compatible with supernatural beings, but it seems to be useful, and now we are studying whether we can create a new method that can be promoted." The