c 217-218

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 217 Transaction

    Lu Huai dragged Shen Yunting to sit beside him, and looked at Lu Hongjun speechlessly. "Dad, I haven't slept yet, why did you insist on dragging me here to accompany you."

    Lu Hongjun ignored him, trying to soften his voice so that he would not look too serious. "Yunting, I heard from the report that you have something that can detect high-level zombies?"

    Shen Yunting nodded. "It's a compass I just made. I did an experiment and it works well. It can detect high-level zombies within a radius of two kilometers." It cannot be compared with Shen Yunting, at most it can only detect this range.

    "But this can only be used by Taoists, or let them train a group of supernatural beings."

    Compared with Xuanmen, supernatural beings' use of supernatural powers is very rough. At the same time, I don't understand knowledge and skills such as gossip, yin and yang, and five elements. Even if this thing is delivered to them, they won't be able to use it.

    Lu Hongjun breathed a sigh of relief. The sneak attack of the fourth-level zombies caused heavy losses to the base, and everyone was in danger. Fortunately, Shen Yunting has a way to deal with it. He asked: "Is this thing easy to refine? How much can you copy? How do you need to exchange it?"

    The corner of Shen Yunting's mouth twitched slightly. "Of course it's not easy to do. In addition to refining the compass, I also need a set of runes to seal the aura of the crystal core, so the things to be replaced are also expensive."

    "Heavy machine guns, helicopters, and heavy artillery can be used to defend the city. I don’t know much about weapons, so what to change, Dad, you can decide.” Lu Hongjun is Lu Huai’s biological father, so of course he won’t cheat Lu Huai. Shen Yunting specially exchanged the compass for these things in order to silence other people and not embarrass Lu Hongjun.

    Both Lu Hongjun and Lu Huai were stunned, a gratified smile appeared on Lu Hongjun's face, Shen Yunting turned to Lu Huai, he couldn't be unhappy. Nodding his head, Lu Hongjun said: "Okay, don't worry, I won't let you suffer."

    After negotiating things, Lu Hongjun stayed and had lunch before returning to the military headquarters to continue working.

    Lu Huai hugged Shen Yunting and yawned so sleepy, Shen Yunting pushed him away impatiently.     "Go back to your room to catch up on sleep. Why are you pestering me?"

    Lu Huai kissed Shen Yunting on the face, and said with a smile, "Then you sleep with me."

: "I'm already awake, I want to read a novel, don't bother me."

    Lu Huai was wronged, but he just didn't want to let go of Shen Yunting. My wife loves him so much and thinks of him in everything, so why does she always find him annoying?

    After thinking for a while, Lu Huai turned into a prototype, shrunk himself down to the size of a cat, climbed onto Shen Yunting's legs, rubbed his head on Shen Yunting's waist coquettishly, lay on his back and watched with those purple crystal eyes Shen Yunting.