c 185-186

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 185 Party

    Lu Xuan looked at the single clothes on Lu Huai and Shen Yunting, and remembered the magical power of the maple tree when he accompanied Shen Yunting to dig the tree. He also walked over there, and sure enough, within a few steps, he felt a rush of warmth rushing towards his face, and he wanted to stay here for a moment.

    The female wolf was awakened by the movement of this group of people coming in. She walked over and rubbed against Shen Yunting first, then walked outside the maple tree's supernatural power, lowered her head and touched the snow on the grass with the tip of her nose, seeming a little happy.

    Both it and the white wolf are snow wolves, not afraid of the cold, but more adaptable to this kind of weather and temperature. Shen Yunting looked at its appearance, and the huskies who were also curiously picking up the snow, pinched their hands and opened a few openings in the formation on the other side of the yard, and snowflakes fell from above.

    The white wolf looked up for a while, then walked back and drove his two little wolf cubs over. Li Bai followed the white wolf to hunt. It was injured and pregnant when it came. It can be said that it has been eating free food, and now it has gone smoothly. Production, the body of the mutated beast is strong, and after it regained its state, it consciously followed it out to hunt.

    The two kittens were handed over to the female wolf who was also promoted to be a mother, and now they followed behind the female wolf curiously, but just stepped into the snow, they jumped back.

    After everyone arrived, the division of labor began. Dong Yongyan and Lian Tianchengyi went to the kitchen to move tables, chairs and kitchen utensils. Zhou Mu and Feng Wenxuan were looking for meatballs in the refrigerator and freezer. To move wine.

    As the big patron of the dinner, Shen Yunting still didn't have to do anything, just squatted there watching a few mutated beasts play with the snow while waiting to eat.

    After a while, things were already set up in the yard. There were nine small single-person hot pots on a large table, and two barbecue pits were placed on a table not far away, and some skewered skewers had been placed beside them.

    A group of people in the kitchen were busy, Zhou Mu stewed bone broth in the pressure cooker, and he was going to make the bottom of the hot pot by himself.

    On the other side, Lu Xuan was constantly defrosting the meat in the microwave, and there were people washing, chopping, and skewering the vegetables. The division of labor is clear and lively.

    Zhou Mu cleaned up a large pot of crayfish with the dust-clearing amulet, and then he and Mu Yun fried the spicy crayfish in a pot, and the kitchen was full of choking coughs.

    Yi Xueming coughed and laughed, "I haven't felt this way for a long time. A large group of friends are lively, like a festival."

    Lian Tiancheng, wearing a pair of kitchen gloves, was wearing a bunch of chicken wings, and said with a smile : "The collapse is so tight these days, I am sometimes afraid that it will collapse if I am not careful one day. I suddenly relax like this, and I feel comfortable before I start eating."