c 229-230

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 229 Retaliation

    In the base, Shen Yunting looked at Zhou Mu, who was almost out of breath, with a frighteningly cold expression. It's just that this is not the time to ask questions, so he held Zhou Mu's other hand, and his soul power penetrated into his body and wandered around.

    He took out a set of jade needles from the space and inserted them around Zhou Mu's heart to protect the heart veins. Then he stuffed a hematopoietic pill into his mouth. Lu Xuansai's detoxification pill was just an ordinary detoxification pill, which had a weak effect on this kind of severe poison and could only slow down the speed of the toxin's spread.

    The blood in Zhou Mu's body was almost completely eroded by toxins, only the medicinal power of Huisheng Pill was protecting his heart veins and sea of ​​consciousness, hanging his life.

    Shen Yunting helped Zhou Mu up and sat cross-legged on the ground, using his spiritual power to force out the poisonous blood in his body bit by bit. After investigating the situation again, he fed him a detoxification pill and a rejuvenation pill, and asked Mu Yun, who was covering his mouth and crying with red and swollen eyes, to send him to bed to rest, and then looked coldly at Lu Xuan who had just rushed back. , asked: "What's going on here?"

    Lu Xuan also cried with red eyes, and said in a trembling voice: "Sister-in-law, I'm sorry, Brother Zhou became like this to save me. By the way, I asked them to take Brother Zhou's The arm is back, can it be connected?"

    Shen Yunting shook his head, frowned and said: "The arm is too badly eroded by the venom, and the bones are broken, so it cannot be connected."

    Lu Xuan burst into tears It fell down, he wiped it hard, gritted his teeth and said: "We have been tricked by others, what happened today is definitely not a coincidence." He told what happened in Ningcheng City, Lu Huai and Shen Yunting's expressions were very different. ugly.

    Lu Huai hugged Shen Yunting guiltily, and said in a low voice: "Yunting, I'm sorry. This matter is mostly aimed at Xueyang, and I got Zhou Mu involved. I promise, I will definitely find out the murderer behind the scenes, and I will never Let him go."

    Lu Xuan clenched his fists hard, digging his nails into his flesh, and managed to stop his tears and trembling. He looked at Shen Yunting and said solemnly: "Brother Zhou was implicated by me, and I will definitely avenge him. I owe him One life, I will definitely give it back to him!"

    If Zhou Mu hadn't kicked him away, the sneak attack from behind would probably have crushed his head directly.

    Shen Yunting sighed, pushed Lu Huai away, stepped forward and touched Lu Xuan's little curly hair that seemed to have been folded down with the loss of the master. "I'm not blaming you, what are you paying back? Are you paying back your life? You seem to be exhausted, go and rest first, there are me and your brother here."

    Shen Yunting smiled coldly, the murderous aura on his body would just be moved to want to Lu Xuan, who hugged his sister-in-law, trembled in fright, and stood there without daring to move. "Dare to plot against my family, I want them to return ten times a hundred times."