c 209-210

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 209 Changeling Grass

    Lu Huai, who came back in a hurry to catch up with his elder brother that night, couldn't hold back a sip of tea, which happened to spray Lu Xuan's face when he came over.

    Lu Xuan wiped his face, not knowing whether to be depressed first or gloat first. What are his two elder brothers who have been arrogant and domineering since they were young, what are they saying now? One thing falls one thing, Lu Huai is a strict wife, and dare not breathe in front of the third sister-in-law.

    Big brother is even more outrageous, he was directly raped by his sister-in-law. However, according to Lu Xuan's understanding of him, he felt that Lu Bin also fell in love with other girls, and he was half-pushed and half-hearted, with a dark belly.

    Otherwise, with his character, not to mention the issue of whether he can be forced to sleep if he can beat him well, even if he falls asleep, he will not be able to shoulder this kind of responsibility.

    He will bring Lu Huai back when he gets married, this call of sister-in-law is definitely a deal.

    The girl has a bright personality, and the rest of the family members already know her name, and Lu Bin introduced her when she came in. Only the three of Lu Huai, who were more than ten minutes late, did not know. Without waiting for Lu Bin to speak, she introduced herself: "My name is Yin Wenyao, and I am from Penglai Pavilion."

    Lu Bin added on the side: "She is the daughter of the head of Penglai Pavilion. I can practice so fast, thanks to I got the help of Penglai Pavilion." There are only two alchemists in Xuanmen who can refine Qi Yi Dan, and one of them is in Penglai Pavilion.

    Yin Wenyao waved his hand. "It's you who are amazing. My dad also said that it would be great if I met you earlier. If I could let you in earlier, you might have already reached the sixth level of Qi training by now. But I think the time is just right. If Earlier, I'm still underage, woo woo..."

    Lu Bin covered her mouth halfway through her words, Lu Bin only felt a dull pain in her forehead, but the Lu family couldn't help but laugh, thinking that this girl was serious and funny.

    Lu Bin didn't stay here for long, and left on the second day of the wedding banquet. Before Yin Wenyao left, she asked Shen Yunting for a few batches of pills. The alchemist at Penglai Pavilion saw the pills that Lu Huai had brought to Lu Bin, and praised them again and again.

    Since the contract with Lu Huai, Shen Yunting's psychology towards the Lu family has changed a lot. Yin Wenyao is also considered half of the Lu family, so he naturally has no reason to disagree with this trivial matter.

    Yin Wenyao also believed in him, and handed over all the spiritual materials she brought to him, and happily left with Lu Bin after making an appointment for delivery.

    After seeing off Lu Bin and Yin Wenyao, Shen Yunting and Lu Huai sat on the floor of the sun room, unpacking various congratulatory gifts. Zhou Mu was careful, food and the like were put in the refrigerator for fear of spoilage, and Shen Yunting and Lu Huai took it into the space at the moment.