c 151-152

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 151 Bait

Shen Yunting didn't plan to make too many changes to the cultivation method. After two bursts of aura, this place is still a low-spirited world. If there is no accident, the supernatural beings in this world are already at the peak of foundation establishment, and they don't need much advanced cultivation method.

He only intends to simplify the exercises and lower the threshold for entry. The rest will be left to the Secret Service and Xuanmen to worry about. Shen Yunting just wants the supernatural beings not to fall too far behind the zombies and mutant beasts. Otherwise, if humans can't stand it anymore, It was also a problem for him.

Thinking that he has become a rich second generation, he should be cultivating while enjoying himself, but he knew it was going to be the end within a few days after he came here, and he has been cultivating and running around since then.

After finally settling down in the capital, Shen Yunting is quite satisfied with his current life, and is really too lazy to change places. At that time, should he always hide in the space or hide in the deep mountains and old forests with the contracted beasts? The living conditions were really unbearable.

Now the largest force in the federation is the Lu family. If the Lu family can take power and reach the top, then the stronger the base, the better. Shen Yunting doesn't mind adding fire to the Lu family's reputation.

It only took Lu Huai more than ten minutes to come back. After taking off his coat, he sat down and hugged Shen Yunting, rubbed his chin on his shoulder, and then looked at the manuscript that had been written on the table. After reading a few lines, Lu Huai Asked: "Is this the breakthrough experience?"

Shen Yunting handed the manuscript to him, and said: "Read it twice to familiarize yourself, don't say it too rigidly then."

Lu Huai is tall and has long arms. Shen Yunting could easily spare his hands to turn the pages of the manuscript. After reading it twice, he asked: "By the way, I have already made a breakthrough. When are you going to sell the beast-controlling talisman? I have time to accompany you."

Shen Yunting replied casually: "Just tomorrow, I should be waiting outside."

"Then let me tell my dad that it is time to negotiate a deal with the military by the way." Lu Huai took out The mobile phone dialed Lu Hongjun's number. Even if Lu Hongjun got Shen Yunting's words, he was still worried about his son, and the phone only rang once before he was picked up.

Lu Hongjun's steady and deep voice came from the receiver, "Lu Huai or Yunting?"

"Dad, it's me." Lu Huai replied.

Lu Hongjun asked concerned: "How are you? Have you made a breakthrough?"

Lu Huai raised the corner of his mouth, "I have made a breakthrough, and I am a second-level superhuman."

"Okay, okay, haha. Good job!" Lu Hongjun laughed out loud Voice.

Without waiting for him to ask, Lu Huai told him the breakthrough process and experience that Shen Yunting made up for him. Lu Hongjun listened carefully, and after listening to it, he pondered for a while and said: "You are quite useful, write it down, and directly tomorrow. Bring it to me at the military headquarters."