c 7-8

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter VII Decisions

    Shen Yunting's eyes gradually returned to normal, his face was a little pale, and he staggered a bit when he stood up. Now he is still a little reluctant to use this thing, just spying on a mortal's fate is almost sucked dry. He came from the house. Although this body fits him very well, it is not his own after all. It will take a long time to fully integrate into one body. During this period, he needs to use less. A spell that fuses to form an obstacle.

    Pulling the chair back to his position, Shen Yunting looked at Zhou Mu, who was still in a coma, and was silent for a long time. He felt that God was playing with him. He just praised that the world is safe. He made up his mind to eat and have fun, old man Tian's mouth was smacked on his face. It seems to be asking: "Are you happy? Are you surprised? Hey! This is the end of the world!"

    Shen Yunting was surprised, but he was not happy at all. The end of the world means that his money will be gone, his food will be gone, his novels, TV series and movies will be gone, and even Zhou Mu, the big housekeeper, will also be gone.

    Sighing deeply, he recalled what he had seen before. The end of the world is coming on September 10th, to be precise, it is the night of September 9th - 10th. The exact time is not sure, it should be late at night , most people are asleep.

    Shen Yunting took out his mobile phone and looked at it. Today is July 3rd, and there are still about 2 months before the end of the world. He remembered the news he saw in the hospital. At that time, he had a strange premonition that the meteorite should be related to the end of the world. , if the two are really related, then the end of the world should not only be within the scope of the Federation, I am afraid that the whole world will suffer.

    Thinking of this, Shen Yunting sighed again. What he saw in Zhou Mu should be a future that he didn't interfere with, but Zhou Mu had a very good relationship with the original owner's family, and he always treated the original owner like a younger brother. He took possession of this body , it is impossible to completely cut off from the original owner.

    Besides, if there are really only zombies left in this world, his life will not be easy.

    Of course, Shen Yunting doesn't have the ability to be a savior. He hasn't even reached the first level of Qi training. If he wants to save his life, he might have to rely on the mountains and rivers. At most, he can find a way to remind the federal officials while saving himself. Can save a few people from dying.

    In the apocalypse, both Muyun and the Federation think that zombies are a kind of virus, but Shen Yunting thinks it is very strange. The virus outbreak should have a long-term relationship and a time difference. Spells, this should not be something a virus can do.

    No matter what it is, Shen Yunting has no way to investigate it now. What he needs to consider now is how to deceive Zhou Mu and help him sell his shares and fixed assets.

    What he originally thought was that Fatty Yu would be cleaned up at the shareholder meeting three days later, and Zhou Mu would be given a part of the shares so that he could obediently be his big housekeeper, so that he could live happily ever after.