c 79-80

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 79 Babyface

Everyone didn't find it strange. Yesterday Lu Huai and Lu Hongjun called back and told everyone that the energy explosion last night not only benefited mutant beasts and supernatural beings, but also zombies.

Some of the zombies who were locked up at home and in various places came out through broken windows or doors. They don't seem to be as stupid as before, they just knock on the door meaninglessly, and they will be quiet when no one passes by. Go around the room.

Now they can bypass obstacles and use their sharp claws to constantly try to destroy things that trap them.

Fortunately, the capital base did some research and found that these zombies are not yet intelligent, but their instincts have been improved, but no one knows whether the zombies will develop wisdom if they continue to develop like this.

In addition to the mutated beasts, mutated plants were also discovered in the capital base, and everyone has been informed through the broadcast.

At present, many bases have been established across the country. According to the previous situation, some small bases may not be able to do other things, but they can still protect the residents in the base. With the strengthening and increase of zombies, many small bases are under great pressure, and the above are discussing ways.

They only know these things now, and they are powerless to change anything. Lu Huai is more thinking about strengthening his strength. The situation in the last days is getting more and more serious, he must have enough strength to protect his family, his lover, and his friends.

Everyone found the target, and after cleaning up the zombies outside, a few blade soldiers entered the yard and began to clean up and check for danger. Among them, there was a house with a closed door and three zombies outside the door.

A small hole had been dug out by the zombies on the wooden door. Yi Xueming suspected that there was someone inside, so he knocked on the door and asked several times, but no one answered.

Lu Huai and the others also got out of the car, and Shen Yunting followed behind with an orange cat lying on his shoulder, holding a novel, each of them looked lazy and leisurely, Luo Qianqian looked at it with envy and disdain. He hurried forward to go to Lu Huai's side, but was stopped by the blade team, "Madam, please don't come forward if you have nothing to do."

This is Feng Wenxuan's order. If you have nothing to do, hang around Lu Huai, just in case you have bad thoughts. Besides, as a qualified assistant, it is his job to solve these small troubles for the boss, and he can't really let people add trouble to the boss and the boss's wife.

Yixue Ming shouted again: "If there is someone inside, please answer. If no one answers, we will break down the door." They didn't intend to disturb others, but in this world, no matter how careful you can be, you can't leave a family without knowing the details. among them.

"Don't hit the door!" A young male voice came from the room. A young boy opened the door and walked into the yard. The door of his house was not too high, and everyone could see the courtyard directly.