c 43-44

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 43 Storage Bag

Shen Yunting avoided Lu Huai's eyes a little uncomfortably. He knew why Lu Huai was so happy. Places like western restaurants have always been holy places for couples to date, although he chose this place only because he had never been there before.

After the end of the world, there probably won't be such a place anymore. Anyway, he couldn't explain the gift clearly, so he didn't mind adding a few more.

After finishing the meal in a good atmosphere, they called a valet to drive the car back. They all drank red wine. If they were arrested the day before the end of the world, then things would be interesting...

Go back and make an agreement with Lu Huai tomorrow Don't bother him if he has something to do, Lu Huai readily agreed, this meal tonight obviously smoothed his hair again, besides, he has to be busy with the branch office recently. Returning to the room and setting up a spirit gathering formation, Shen Yunting practiced all night.

Taking advantage of his good condition the next day, he dodged into the space, and he was about to start refining the storage talisman.

He had found the materials for refining the storage bag before, a small part was found from the refining materials of the previous storage ring, and the rest was made by himself these days.

The main material for refining storage bags is Kongming stone. The power of space contained in this stone is very stable, and it is an indispensable thing for refining storage utensils. In this way, the storage tools refined will not be like storage The space constructed purely by spiritual power and runes is as unstable as the physical talisman.

There are many such stones in Yinyue, because there are several Kongming stone veins in the mountain and river boundary. According to Yinyue, in order to stabilize the space in the mountain and river boundary during refining, Master ran to several big worlds and moved a lot. The Kongming stone vein came in.

As time goes by, the power of the Kongming Stone will affect the surroundings, and many new Kongming Stones will slowly be born. Because this kind of stone is quite beautiful like crystal, Yinyue will occasionally take some to play with.

Another main material is monster fur or spirit satin and spirit brocade. He can't get the latter. This thing needs to be woven with silk from silkworms or special spirit plants and spirit animals. The former spirit animal skins are not available, unless he picks up the orange cat, but the orange cat is still useful. He can be a small emissary and play with Yinyue, so he can only use ordinary rabbit skin to make it.

After soaking in spiritual water, it was refined by adding various elixir and elixir ore powders. It was a little worse than the fur of spirit beasts, but Shen Yunting didn't pick too much in this condition now.

Sitting cross-legged on the edge of the thick blanket spread in the courtyard, Shen Yunting controlled the refining furnace not far away and flew over. It is divided into the pill fire trained by oneself, as well as the fire veins and fire seeds from the outside world.

Shen Yunting now only has his own alchemy fire, and it took a lot of effort to control the small flame to burn out such a refining furnace. Fortunately, everything is difficult at the beginning. With the refining furnace, it is not necessary to refine a better furnace It's difficult, but he hasn't spared time yet, there are too many things he needs to do...