c 17-18

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 17 Materials 2

Shen Yunting returned to West Market, first went to collect the things in the warehouse at night, and then continued to place orders online. He first bought several sets of jade cutting and carving tools, and then found a large grain store on the Internet, and ordered two tons each of rice, flour, corn, and various coarse grains that he had never heard of.

He doesn't plan to buy too much food. There are spiritual fields in the space. Under the acceleration formation, ordinary corn, wheat and other crops should mature in about half a month. There are no paddy fields in the space, and some can be opened in the open space, although it is not as good as spiritual fields. , but it is also much better than the outside world. He can completely grow it by himself, and he doesn't have to compete with others for this kind of survival necessities.

Next, he moved to the edible oil store. There are so many names of these oils, such as soybeans, peanuts, corn, rapeseed, vegetable blends, olives, etc. His eyes were dazzled. He bought 5,000L of each type of oil in the store, and it turned out to be tens of thousands of liters. He felt that he bought too much, but he bought everything. He didn't lack the money and the place to put it, so let's keep it.

At this time, Shen Yunting received a message from a game studio, saying that the music and stand-alone games had been downloaded. Shen Yunting gave him the address of the apartment and asked him to post the USB flash drive to the apartment. The game studio should not be very close. Shen Yunting received the item a few days later. He inserted the USB flash drive into the computer and took a look. This studio is very organized and careful. Different number labels are pasted on the USB flash drive, so that the USB flash drive with the same content can be easily deleted. can tell.

There are not many stand-alone games, and there are no classifications. The downloaded music is divided into categories according to the language. Below it is subdivided into singers, etc. Shen Yunting was very satisfied, and clicked Receive to send the final payment. I also contacted this studio and asked them to download novels. There are a lot of online novels accumulated over the years, and they are distributed on various websites. Shen Yunting is afraid that the studio he found before may not be able to download them all. He is not afraid of repetition, so he simply Find another backup.

In the past three days, the grains and oils he bought have also arrived one after another, but because they were bought in several stores, the quantities are relatively large, and many are still on the way.

Shen Yunting went to get it once, and drew a few storage talismans with the best talisman paper, each of which can be used five times, these things are usually not taken at any time, so they are simply put into the storage talisman first, saving money It takes up space and looks messy.

The generator, clothes, shoes and various household items he bought before were also stuffed into the storage amulet, leaving only a small amount for spare.

Because these grains and oils are arriving one after another, and the warehouse is always free, Shen Yunting wholesales a large number of seeds separately, ranging from grain seeds to vegetables, fruits, seasonings, Chinese medicine and other seeds. He also selected various varieties of tea tree seedlings and Fruit saplings.