c 93-94

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 93 Stimulation

Luo Qianqian was so angry that her chest kept rising and falling, and tears finally fell out as if the thread had broken, "Brother Lu, he was the one who stopped me first, and he even mocked me, intentionally overturning the food I cooked for you."

Lu Huai couldn't help but Talking, just looked at the two of them indifferently.

Ming Chengyu waved his hands in a panic, "Miss Luo, you misunderstood me, I just wanted to help you, but Miss Luo is right, it's all my fault, I don't blame you." There was a "hiss" when he stood on the ground. It was the wound caused by his hands habitually supporting his body when he was kicked to the ground.

He got up and patted the ashes on his body, Ming Chengyu stood aside, his eye sockets were still red, even the tip of his nose was red, his face was full of guilt, he looked pitiful.

"That's not the case!" Luo Qianqian cried and shook her head, "You're lying, you just mocked me for giving Brother Lu this shabby food."

"That's enough." Shen Yunting said lazily, scanning the food on the ground once, "Go back when you've had enough trouble." There was no expression on his face, but Luo Qianqian could see the sarcasm in it, Luo Qianqian saw that Lu Huai didn't intend to show her off, so she covered her face and ran back crying.

Ming Chengyu lowered his head as if he had made a mistake, and mumbled: "Brother Lu, Young Master Shen, I'm sorry, I caused trouble."

Shen Yunting waved his hand, "Okay, you are here to find your sister, she and Mu Yun is in the kitchen, go over there, and let Muyun treat your wound by the way."

Ming Chengyu thanked him gratefully, and obediently went to find Ming Qingbo.

In the evening, I made braised wild pork and stewed big bone soup. Even Jin Zhiwen and the others got a share of pork and bone soup for one night. The family of four sat around a small candle and ate very satisfied. In the last days It is not easy for a whole family to have food and soup.

Shen Yunting's yard is more lively, their food is the best, except for the orange cat who insists on following Shen Yunting, the rest of the mutant beasts ran to the other side, even the monkey couple of Yixue name came to join in the fun, Muyun gave them alone A table was opened.

The mutated beasts have a big appetite, and it is impossible to make them all into dishes. According to Shen Yunting, the newly mutated animals can't eat too many seasonings, so he cooked them briefly, and set aside some dishes for them to try.

After cooking, Ming Qingbo and Ming Chengyu went back, Shen Yunting stuffed each of them with an amulet that was folded into small pieces, although it was not as good as a jade token, it could still prevent disasters once or twice, and could save lives at critical times.

Luo Qianqian didn't seem like a good deal, he didn't want the two brothers and sisters to be killed because of his whim.

When they went out in the morning, everyone gathered outside for activities, Shen Yunting tugged Lu Huai, Lu Huai bowed his head and leaned over, "Huh?"