c 47-48

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 47 Gathering

Zhou Mu frowned, he still didn't believe it, but Shen Yunting obviously believed in Lu Huai, he thought about it, and decided to follow suit, anyway, there was nothing to lose, and he would bring it back if there was nothing wrong, so he asked Shang Muyun to pack his things, Muyun always He listened to what he said, and followed him back to the room.

Lu Huai quietly held Shen Yunting's hand, Shen Yunting looked up at him, and saw that he was smiling at him, Shen Yunting struggled for a while but did not move away, so he let him go.

Shen Yunting knew that he didn't believe in Lu Huai, but believed in what he saw. But Lu Huai didn't know, he just thought that Shen Yunting believed him. Shen Yunting couldn't explain it. He felt that in just a few days, there were more and more things he couldn't explain...

Zhou Mu and Mu Yun washed and changed their clothes, and quickly packed up their things. They didn't have much. One person just took a suitcase, Shen Yunting glanced at it and knew that they still didn't believe it, but they were willing to cooperate.

The four went downstairs to drive, Lu Huai asked Zhou Mu to get into his own car, Shen Yunting drove a car alone, Shen Yunting took a look at him, knowing that he was afraid that Zhou Mu and the others would have problems on the way, so he readily agreed, he knew that these two people were incompatible Something will happen, Lu Huai should be fine, I don't want to waste energy to talk about it.

On the way to the hotel, Lu Huai was driving while paying attention to the two people in the rearview mirror. Zhou Mu and Mu Yun were watching news and news on the Internet with their mobile phones.

Both of them looked dignified, and the Internet has become a mess. In addition to the earthquake, fainting, and rumored infectious diseases, there was also a car accident.

Although there were few cars on the road in the early morning, there were still some cars. Last night, many car owners suddenly fainted. Some of them were lucky. Before the fainting, they took remedial measures on conditional reflex or passed out at a slow speed. The car walked for a while and stopped. and the like, but some of them were directly killed in car crashes.

The federal government released another message, and the top ten most searched were all occupied by this notice, which was obviously requested by the government. Although there is still not much to say, but three consecutive messages to suspend work for a day, asking people not to gather, stay at home, and prevent infectious patients, can still see the seriousness of the matter.

Now there are all kinds of things to say on the Internet, some are flustered and doubtful, and some are indifferent. Zhou Mu also saw some apocalyptic theories, made up various disasters, and even talked about God. These parts are basically the attempts of believers of various sects. Take the opportunity to preach.

Zhou Mu put down his phone and began to look outside the car. There were still cars coming and going outside, which seemed not much less than usual.

There was an intersection ahead, Lu Huai stopped the car and waited for the red light, Zhou Mu rolled down half of the car window to observe the situation carefully, there were many pedestrians on the side of the road, some were swiping their phones, some were talking on the phone, some were chatting while walking, and some People in a hurry.