c 187-188

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 187 Party 3

    Over there, Zhou Mu and Mu Yun had already prepared a simple lunch. Lu Huai shook his head with a smile, and concluded, "Okay, it's not up to us to decide what to do with this matter. Let's see how the military department discusses it."

    After everyone finished eating, they got together to play all afternoon. Those who played cards played cards, and those who played games played games. From the establishment of Xueyang to the present, it was only two days before they really took a rest.

    Shen Yunting held the game controller and played games with Lu Xuan. While playing, he suddenly turned his head to look at Lu Xuan. He found that he seemed to have forgotten something.

    Flipping through the space, Shen Yunting turned out a book, Lu Xuan looked at it curiously, Shen Yunting handed the book to him and said: "My improved cultivation method, you should take it to practice first, and then take it after a few days Give it to Uncle Lu."

    He didn't want the people from Xueyang to fight for those few days, but he wanted someone to test the effectiveness of the exercise first. He was sure that the exercise was okay, so let Lu Xuan and the others try it. .

    Lu Xuan was taken aback for a moment, and then took it with surprise on his face, "Thank you, sister-in-law!" He believed in Shen Yunting, in Shen Yunting's ability, and believed that Shen Yunting would never let them practice randomly with unsure things.

    Because he was so excited, he said this very loudly. The chatters playing cards on the other side all looked over, and Lian Tiancheng saw the book in Lu Xuan's hand at a glance, combined with his thank you. Lian Tiancheng smiled, "Lu Xuan, what good things did you get from Young Master Shen again?"

    Lu Xuan shook the book proudly, "I didn't get it, it was given to us by my sister-in-law. Improved cultivation Cultivation method!"

    Several people were stunned for a moment, looked at each other a few times, stopped playing cards, and all came together to study the cultivation method. Shen Yunting pushed them aside, and called Mu Yun, who was not a superhuman, to continue playing games with him.

    Because of their previous study and practice, they have a certain foundation, and it is not a problem to understand this simple exercise.

    After reading it, several people tried to practice according to the exercises, and found that although the exercises did not change much, the practice was much smoother than before, and the running route was not as complicated as before.

    After running for a week, Lu Xuan first opened his eyes. He has a single spiritual root, the best talent, and his cultivation is faster than others.

    Lu Xuan joyfully went over to peel an orange for Shen Yunting, and handed it over like a dog, "Sister-in-law, the exercise is so easy to use! I'll eat oranges for you!"

    Shen Yunting held the game controller with both hands, and he didn't have time to separate his hands. Huai took it sensible and fed it to him, not forgetting to hate Lu Xuan. "You really know how to borrow flowers to offer Buddha. The oranges belong to your sister-in-law."