c 177-178

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 177 Variation Tree

Chatting and chatting, the convoy drove to the place, Shen Yunting led a large group of people, brought various tools, and entered the woods.

According to the guidance of the little chipmunk, they dug out a total of six trees. Shen Yunting was responsible for the attack and contract. The team members were responsible for loosening the soil of the big tree so that they could pull out the roots, and then put on tools and dragged them to the car to tie them up. For this reason, a total of twelve power-type abilities came to their team today.

After a long time, everyone finally tied the six trees to the car. Among the six trees, there is a pine tree, a walnut tree, two pear trees of different varieties, and a hawthorn tree.

Another one is not a fruit tree, but a maple tree. This tree is the most peculiar. It is deep in the forest. The little chipmunk didn't know this tree at first, but it was discovered by the orange cat who came to join in the fun.

It's almost winter now. Although the vitality of plants has become stronger after evolution, but by this season, most of the leaves have turned yellow.

Only within a radius of ten meters from this tree is there still green grass. When Shen Yunting approached, he found a lot of fiery red maple leaves under the tree, dotted on the emerald green grass, and around a dozen small animals of different species, all lying there leisurely, or playing in a friendly way.

Shen Yunting looked up, and there were many birds standing on the tree, among them was a very majestic eagle. Shen Yunting couldn't tell the specific species, but he knew it was a mutant beast. Walking into the range covered by the maple trees, Shen Yunting felt his body was much warmer. The temperature within a radius of ten meters could not be described as warm as spring.

He looked at the tree in surprise, Shen Yunting was already very close to the tree, but the tree had no intention of attacking him at all, and the little animals under the tree just looked at him vigilantly and curiously, neither running nor attacking.

Shen Yunting stood there and thought for a while, but decided not to kill the small animal it protected in front of the big tree, but he wanted the eagle.

Shen Yunting found Dashu's Sea of ​​Consciousness, and two array disks appeared in the air at the same time, shooting at the mutant eagle and Dashu respectively. Dashu was attacked and finally started to fight back.

It didn't seem to be good at attacking, and the counterattack was just to drive Shen Yunting away with a branch.

Shen Yunting didn't care about the big tree, and first looked up at the eagle. The eagle was trapped in the area covered by the array, and angrily attacked the rune mask with its sharp claws.

After finding out that it didn't work, he spit out a gold-type supernatural power at the formation, and was bounced back by the formation. The mutated eagle narrowly avoided it, and then Shen Yunting's spiritual power pierced through its wings and fell off.

Shen Yunting contracted the eagle, and then forcibly contracted the big tree with no resistance. The rest of the small animals probably found that the protective umbrella was useless, and fled in all directions.