c 215-216

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 215

    "What?" Lu Huai said angrily, "Admiral Zhai sacrificed?" Zhai Jianzhang is a descendant of the Lu family, and there are not many generals alive in the capital. There are four generals from the Lu family and three from the Mu family. Unexpectedly, a general was sacrificed in a simple rescue.

    The correspondent was pale and covered in cold sweat, but he still tried to calm down and said, "Yes, the running and jumping abilities of level 4 zombies are amazing, and their sharp claws can cut through 100mm thick steel plates."

    "The vision is not good at night, it lies on the ground Lurking over, he jumped into the command vehicle suddenly, the guards in the vehicle were caught off guard and all died, and the fourth-level zombies escaped the pursuit. Admiral He Haobo is not a supernatural person, and if he is injured by a zombie, he will also..."

    He didn't say this conclusion over, but everyone knows it. Ordinary people are injured by zombies and cannot be saved. Admiral He Haobo either died for his country directly or became a zombie.

    Lu Huai clenched his teeth, his eyes were cold. "Yunting, is there a way to find this fourth-level zombie?"

    Shen Yunting nodded. "Wait for a few minutes, I have to make some preparations."

    Lu Huai glanced at him gratefully, turned on the walkie-talkie and said, "Attention all teams, suspend operations. There is a level 4 zombie nearby, it will attack on the ground, pay attention to defense, once found Report immediately."

    Shen Yunting took out the third-level crystal core and a talisman pen that the contracted beast had snatched back for him, supported the crystal core with spiritual power, and waved the talisman pen in the air, one by one spiritual power runes emerged from the pen tip , into the crystal nucleus.

    After a few minutes, the crystal nuclei had turned completely black. Shen Yunting put the crystal nucleus into the compass, and the soul power poured in. Looking at the red dot on the compass that was a little bigger than before, Shen Yunting suddenly opened his eyes and shouted: "Let Xie Sui be careful!" The

    correspondent did not dare to delay at all, and the signal immediately passed on.

    In the team in the middle of the east of the city, Xie Sui, who was in command of the car, changed his expression when he heard the message from the correspondent, and felt a sense of danger approaching. He rolled over on the spot, just in time to escape the attack from the sky.

    A zombie wearing a shirt, skirt and school uniform landed in the carriage. She tilted her head, and smashed the head of the soldier sitting in front of the podium with her paw.

    Red and white brains sprayed out, and the other soldiers and the guards in the car came back to their senses immediately.

    Xie Sui's eyes turned red instantly, and he launched an attack at the zombie, which was easily dodged.

    A soldier pressed the door open button of the command vehicle and opened all the communication channels at the same time: "Level 4 funeral..." Before he could finish speaking, his head was scratched by a flashing afterimage.