c 205-206

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 205 Never Lived Up

    Lu Huai opened his mouth, he wanted to ask why he was still injured at home? But he was silent for a while, still didn't ask, just hugged Shen Yunting distressedly and said: "Then you should take good care of your injuries, pay attention to your body, and don't get hurt again, okay?"

    Shen Yunting responded with a smile. "Don't worry, everything that needs to be done is almost done." He thought for a while and said, "When you come back tomorrow night, let's continue the double cultivation. I should be able to recover faster."

    Lu Huai didn't know whether to put on a happy face His expression, after all, his wife was hurt, he really felt distressed, but he thought he was going to be a vegetarian for a while, and now he suddenly said that meat is still edible, and he needs to eat more vigorously. It would be a lie to say that he

    is not excited... When he was a little dazed, the white wolf came in from the outside, came over and rubbed Shen Yunting's leg, then swept him with his big tail, turned and looked back at him.

    Shen Yunting and Lu Huai knew that it was like this, and it had captured the mutant beast again. Shen Yunting has already given the white wolf a share of the exercises given to the orange cat. The talent of the white wolf is the best among this group of mutant beasts, and it has reached the third level now. Of course, before catching up with the orange cat, the orange cat is already a fourth-level spirit beast.

    When the two of them arrived in the yard, the yard was bustling with activity. Looking around, there were furries everywhere. Shen Yunting didn't even notice which one was the newcomer at a glance. Following the direction of the white wolf, he saw a peacock whose hair was blown away.

    Although the fur was messed up and even the tail feathers were broken, this peacock still looked gorgeous and beautiful. Shen Yunting has no peacocks here, except for a few flying birds that he intentionally drives goshawks to catch, most of them are mammals.

    He looked at it for a while and decided to accept the peacock. The contract was completed in an instant, Shen Yunting hugged the white wolf and touched it a few times, and found that its foundation was solid, so he fed it a Qi-enhancing pill.

    They added spiritual spring water to the automatic water feeding equipment in the yard, and the mutant beasts who were lazily lying on the side, or gathered together to play, were very used to queuing up to drink water.

    When the two returned to the house, Lu Huai suddenly said: "You once said that spirit beasts and their masters can complement each other and speed up each other's cultivation. Since I am a spirit beast, can I also be contracted by you? Help you cultivate?"

    Shen Yunting was taken aback, his eyes became deep, he was silent for a moment and said: "Yes."

    Lu Huai looked a little happy, he got up from the sofa and squatted in front of him, closed his eyes and said: "Then you come to make a contract with me, At that time, our cultivation speed can be improved to a higher level."

    He waited for a while, and felt Shen Yunting's fingers touch his eyebrows, but he waited for a while, but there was no other feeling.

    Lu Huai opened his eyes, only to see Shen Yunting looking at him with an unpredictable expression.