c 123-124

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 123 Task 3

According to Lu Huai's understanding, there are more than 200 Taoist/supernatural beings in the secret service department, and the number one supernatural power in the Federation is well deserved.

However, they belong to the government, and there are many people and many things. In addition to management, the high-level executives also have to study the cultivation methods and use methods of supernatural beings. The rest of them have to practice every day, and they have to send out a large number of people to go on missions with the military.

Now the animals have all evolved, and ordinary beasts are not easy to catch. Mutant beasts are even more fast-moving, powerful in attack, and high in defense. Every time they go to the mountain, they have to form a team of several people, and they dare not go deep. The captured animals are enough to satisfy your hunger.

Lu Huai said: "It will always get better step by step."

Zhang Liangliang nodded, "Yes, I heard that the research institutes of the Academy of Agricultural Sciences and the Academy of Life Sciences that I went to rescue this time have their own small experimental fields, and there are still some post-evolutionary fields after the end of the world. I have never stopped researching on the grain and vegetable seeds. If I can grow this kind of evolved plants in the future, maybe the yield will increase."

Lu Huai is not as optimistic as he is, and the base is also working on saving seeds, but Plants are post-evolutionary. After they evolve, the military has basically harvested all the food and vegetables that can be harvested nearby, and there are not many left in the future. The small experimental fields in the research institute are not very large. They are usually outside There is also a large experimental field.

So even if these seeds are good to grow and live well, I don't know how long it will take to breed them. They probably won't be able to count on them next year, but Lu Huai won't speak out to hurt people. At this time, what people need is hope.

"The base has also been researching. The evolved plants have become larger and their viability has improved a lot. If they can be planted and saved, the food problem may be solved." The

car drove for more than four hours, and of course the convoy did not dare to enter the market Here, they carefully detoured from the outside. There were almost no zombies in the wild, and mutated animals rarely attacked the convoy. The journey was smooth.

In order to avoid the inconvenience of sitting in the car for a long time, in the field near the research institute, Xie Sui asked everyone to get out of the car to eat something, and move around to adjust their state.

After the adjustment, the convoy drove inside. As soon as you enter a place with houses, you can see sporadic zombies on the road. These zombies are all dealt with by soldiers with sniper rifles in the car from a long distance away, and there is no need for supernatural beings to take action.

Lu Huai rubbed the head of the orange cat that finally woke up in his arms, "It's still so comfortable, I want to see if I can train a few snipers."

Zhang Liang said with a smile: "It's comfortable now, after entering, snipers There is no safe place to lurk, so we still have to get close to Zhan and the supernatural being."