c 9-10

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 9 West Market

Shen Yunting made serious plans in the past few days. First of all, he must save his life, so before the end of the world, he must enter the first level of Qi training. His physical level is still too low. Even if training can relieve fatigue and improve eyesight, the body still needs to rest. But fortunately, his soul is strong, and he can sleep once a few days, and he can use cultivation instead of sleep for the rest of the time. Shen Yunting went to the jade shop to buy a jade tablet made of suet white jade, engraved on the back with the gathering spirit array and wear it with him, and supplemented with spiritual spring water, the speed of cultivation should be improved a bit. Although Chaos Returning to Yuan Jue is difficult to practice, it is also much stronger than ordinary exercises. Based on what he saw from Zhou Mu, as long as he is careful in the early days of the end of the world, one level of Qi training should be enough.

Secondly, he wants to protect Zhou Mu and Mu Yun as much as possible, so that he can live a more comfortable life in the last days. He always needs someone to help him do things. If possible, he can also remind the federal officials, but this matter is currently being done. No, the last row.

In the end, it's material.

Shen Yunting made a long list for himself, and it was so long that he got a headache when he saw it. He has always been impatient to do these chores, and he used to leave them to his subordinates in the cultivation world, but now he can't expose his abnormality. We can only reluctantly start with the first one.

I found several reputable game studios on the Internet, and Shen Yunting asked them to download novels, TV dramas, movies, animation animations, variety shows, stand-alone games, and music into USB disks, and make ten copies of each USB disk. I felt baffled, but after Shen Yunting offered a high salary and paid a deposit, he no longer struggled with it, how could making money not be making money. Shen Yunting knew that after the end of the world, some people might think that something was wrong with him, but they didn't care, they could only guess that there was no evidence, and most importantly, the group of people across the Internet didn't know who he was. Shen Yunting bought a plane ticket to West City, Yun Province. When he went to buy a jade token, he found that jadeite in this world has the same effect as jade, but the better the quality, the more expensive it is. I'm afraid that buying finished products for this thing will suck him dry, so he can only choose to gamble with stones or mine secretly. He checked and found that the best emerald mines are in Burma, and Yun Province also has some. There are rainforests and emerald veins in Yun Province, and the spiritual energy will be stronger than other places. He plans to stay there for a few more days.

After greeting Zhou Mu, Shen Yunting got on the plane to Xishi. It was already evening when we arrived in West Market, and there were already people waiting at the pick-up gate when we got off the plane. Before Shen Yunting came, he contacted the headhunting company here to introduce him to an assistant who would handle chores. The salary is high, and the headhunting company is full of motivation, but it took him half a day to find someone for him. The person who came to pick him up was a calm-looking middle-aged man. Shen Yunting had read his profile. His surname was Liu. He used to be the secretary to the general manager of a certain company. The company went bankrupt and lost his job a while ago. After roughly seeing his face, Shen Yunting agreed decisively, and paid the final payment, happily making the headhunting company's people in charge of receiving him stunned. After signing the contract on the spot, Shen Yunting was very satisfied when he got in the car driven by Assistant Liu. Before he came, this person had already rented the car and rented the house according to his requirements. He only needed to pack his bags and move in. The residence is a high-rise apartment, far away from the city center, which is what he requested, and it is relatively quiet. The house is about 140 square meters, facing south, and the decoration is simple and elegant. The owner has prepared several pairs of new slippers and put them in the shoe cabinet. The bedding was newly bought by Assistant Liu. After sending Shen Yunting upstairs, he went to the supermarket downstairs to buy him various daily necessities. Shen Yunting asked him to rent a few warehouses nearby, and then buy some small and medium-sized generators of good quality. He asked for 80 diesel generators and 80 solar generators, and 20 larger wind turbines and solar generators. I feel that even if a safe area is established after the end of the world, the power consumption will be relatively tight in a short period of time. Modern electrical appliances are very convenient. He is now weak and weak, and it is a bit difficult to arrange formations and talismans. If he wants to live comfortably, he cannot do without Electricity. Although Assistant Liu was puzzled, he was very professional. He didn't ask any further questions, and left with the card handed over by Shen Yunting. He doesn't live nearby, and he doesn't usually use it for reporting. He only does things when Shen Yunting needs him. Assistant Liu thinks this job is very good, and doesn't want to destroy it with curiosity at all.