c 105-106

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 105 Meeting

Of course Lu Huai refused. This house is a long row, about 20x50 in shape. The so-called opposite room refers to the other end of the corridor, tens of meters away from the master bedroom. Besides, everyone else has moved in, so they have to sleep in separate rooms?

Lu Huai was thinking about how to cheat, when Shen Yunting continued: "Lu Huai, we have only been together for 13 days."

Lu Huai: "..."

He said sincerely: "I think it has been a lifetime."

Shen Yunting Lazily said: "Oh, so this life is over, and it 's time for the next life. It is said that after reincarnation,

you have to drink Meng Po soup to break the relationship..." Before he finished speaking, Lu Huai walked away with his clothes in his arms. Shen Yunting smiled With a sound, just like Lu Huai did to Lu Xuan, he ruthlessly closed the door.

It's not that he's tweaking anything, it's just that living with Lu Huai has delayed his affairs too much. He couldn't use his body to go to the space all the way, and his soul power can go in, but he can't do some things, and it will delay his body-soul fusion. After packing up, Shen Yunting took a quick bath.

Everyone slept soundly that night.

The next day, after simply eating some bread and milk, Shen Yunting was dragged down by Lu Huai for a meeting. Feng Wenxuan was very reliable in his work. Yesterday, he not only arranged the accommodation, but also set up a conference room. The conference room is on the first floor , They deliberately chose the building closest to Shen Yunting Manor where they lived, and they decided to live here for the senior management of the team.

Shen Yunting had no interest in their meeting, and he was not going to follow suit, but Lu Huai insisted on dragging him to the meeting. There were not many people at the meeting, only Lu Huai, Shen Yunting, Lu Xuan, Zhou Mu, Feng Wenxuan, Lian Tiancheng, Dong Yongyan , Yi scientific name eight.

Among them, Feng Wenxuan is the only one who is not a supernatural being, but no one has any intention of underestimating him. They have a good relationship, and Lu Huai has always relied on him. As I mentioned before, after establishing his own power, Feng Wenxuan is required Make him the boss.

The meeting was presided over by Lu Huai and tutored by Feng Wenxuan. Because there were not many people, their conference table was just an ordinary oval dining table, which looked quite high-end, and it was pulled out by Feng Wenxuan on purpose.

"Let me first tell you about the current situation in the

capital." "The current forces in the capital are mainly divided into four parts. One is the Lu family, which currently controls two-thirds of the army in the capital and most of the power."

"And then The Mu family and the Sang family, these two are united together, controlling the remaining army and part of the power, and then the Li family, the Li family is just a grasshopper after autumn, everyone just needs to be on guard, the last force It 's supernatural beings and Taoism."

"It is known that supernatural powers are better for killing zombies than guns. If there are not many people with guns, supernatural beings and Taoism are better at killing strange beasts. And these two Everyone can advance."