c 175-176

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 175 Returning to the City

The vines were first cut off by the knife, and then blown up again. They went berserk instantly, and the vines covering the ground and the surrounding trees all moved quickly.

It's just that before he could do anything else, he was fixed there by Shen Yunting's immobilizing amulet. It was too bulky and it was a plant, so this immobilizing amulet had little effect on it. Before the talisman expired, Shen Yunting stabbed it into the soil where its main root was.

The vines also seemed to feel the pain and threat. Dozens of vines shook violently, breaking free from the control of the talisman, and attacked Shen Yunting in unison, as if they wanted to penetrate him completely.

Shen Yunting's soul power entered the sea of ​​consciousness of the vine along the root gap split by the blade, and forcibly signed the bond of slavery. The oncoming vine stopped abruptly not more than two meters away from Shen Yunting.

Shen Yunting calmly pulled out the saber, put the saber back into its sheath, got up and left the area covered by the vines. "Pull out the roots."

Although this thing is big, but fortunately it can be wound and rolled up, and his car should fit it, so he can go in through the open road.

Put the vines in the space first, and the "small" plants that the chipmunk knows have been harvested. Accompanying it to its own cave to take away the stored food, Shen Yunting went out of the woods and lay down in the car to read a novel.

He was too lazy to look for it by himself, thinking that if he had time, he could try to refine a compass, a magic tool for finding spiritual objects. After all, it is not always possible to meet a little idiot who is delivered to your door as a guide by chance.

Shen Yunting didn't release the vine until four o'clock in the afternoon, commanding it to roll itself up and stuff it on the back seat. Those vines that couldn't be put down came out from the open window, and most of them entangled themselves. After the roof, there is also a small part that is not long enough and hangs down on the body.

From a distance, the whole car turned into a monster with teeth and claws.

Shen Yunting drove to Ping County, and he went to find Lu Huai. The base still has relatively strict management on entry and exit. People returning to the city have to queue up for inspection.

At present, there is no magic weapon or instrument that can detect whether it is infected by zombies, and it can only be detected manually, either naked and standing in a row for people to check for wounds, or staying outside the city for 24 hours.

Only medium-sized or larger teams of supernatural beings and the army can be exempted from these. Anyway, teams of supernatural beings have their own bases. The second is that most of them will not hurt any innocent people. Anyway, they are all their own people in the station.

The entire Xicheng District is the territory of the team of supernatural beings and Xuanmen, so it is not a big deal if something happens. The team will also strictly manage for their own sake.