c 49-50

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 49 Space

At noon, Lu Huai sent the discovery to the Lu family group, and the Lu family tried it separately. Except for the third aunt Lu and Grandpa Lu, everyone else discovered the supernatural ability, even the eighty-year-old Grandma Lu had the supernatural power. Yes, this made Grandpa Lu both happy and depressed.

"There is an extra storage space in the body?" Shen Yunting asked in surprise.

Lu Huai nodded: "Yes. It's about 150 cubic meters."

Shen Yunting looked at him silently, thought for a while and said, "I'll see if you can collect it again."

Lu Huai obediently collected it again for him Look, Shen Yunting released his soul power to investigate carefully, his soul is a fairy soul, which is much higher than the level of this world, so he is not afraid that someone will find out.

"Okay." Shen Yunting withdrew his soul power, sat on the side of the bed and meditated.

He was surprised at first because he thought that Lu Huai had a storage item, but Lu Huai swore that he had a storage space in his body, and there was a subtle difference between the storage item and his own space mana usage.

He checked carefully, and found that Lu Huai actually possessed space mana. He originally thought that the supernatural powers in this world came from the spiritual roots inspired by special spiritual power, didn't he? There are eight types of spiritual roots in human beings in the cultivation world. Metal, wood, water, fire, and earth are the basic spiritual roots, and wind, thunder, and ice are mutant spiritual roots. However, I have never heard of space spiritual roots. It relies on some treasures of heaven and earth that contain space attributes, and cooperates with some methods handed down to draw gourds in the same way. On the contrary, there are some monsters and alien races with inborn space-based supernatural powers, but not many. Space and time are more advanced laws of heaven. Only when monks reach the stage of transcending catastrophe and can faintly feel the existence of the fairy world can they begin to understand . Shen Yunting didn't know whether the human race in this world was different from the comprehension world, or whether there was a problem with Lu Huai's blood. After all, it was not uncommon for various races to marry, but once the blood was impure, it was very rare for them to inherit innate supernatural powers. What he is thinking now is whether he should also pretend to be a space power user.

Originally, Shen Yunting wanted to find a place to hang out, and wait until he became stronger to see the situation and expose the storage talisman. After all, it would be meaningless for him to store so many materials if he didn't take them out for use. He is not someone who would wrong him, he has been sneaking around for a long time without telling the truth, and he is also aggrieved by his own life. At that time, the worst thing is to hand over the refining method. But this should not be a short period of time. With the current situation of the Federation, Shen Yunting must at least cultivate to the third to fourth level of Qi training, so as not to be afraid of being coveted by others. But he was afraid that this was only Lu Huai's own problem, which would cause trouble instead. Lu Huai saw that Shen Yunting was thinking about something and didn't speak, so he sat next to him on the bed, took out his mobile phone and looked at the information on the Internet, and found that the federal government had just released the news about the supernatural being, and Lu Huai just wanted to share the news with Shen Yunting , and saw a ball of flames rising from Shen Yunting's hand. Lu Huai said pleasantly: "Yunting, you have the fire ability." Shen Yunting nodded, "After you finished speaking, I felt it carefully before I discovered it." He thought for a while and decided not to install the space ability Yes, wait and see. Lu Huai handed the mobile phone in front of him, "Yunting, the official news about the ability has just been released." Shen Yunting took it, and the official released more than one message. The usage method and types of energy, as well as general characteristics. The types of abilities discovered so far are: strength, speed, eyesight, ear power, spirit, metal, wood, water, fire, earth, wind, thunder, ice, and space. At the same time, as seen in Zhou Mu's Fate, people who are eroded by demonic energy are called zombies, and it is explained that zombies have good eyesight, are sensitive to sound, and are sensitive to bloody smell, so please be careful. The first four are ignored by Shen Yunting. This is just caused by the strengthening of the body by the spiritual energy, and it is not so strong. In fact, as the monk's spiritual power increases, the body will naturally strengthen. The supernatural should be the same. The spiritual system should have a strong soul, but if the body cannot be strengthened accordingly, either he can suppress and control his soul power as precisely as he does, or he will explode.