c 75-76

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 75: Ability Person

Seeing Lu Huai and the others going downstairs, the girl glanced at Lu Huai, and suddenly her eyes lit up. Just as she was about to say something, the dog following them chased to the door.

The leading dog looked like an ordinary Chinese pastoral dog, but it was as big as a donkey. The other dogs looked much smaller, but they were also much stronger than they should have been.

The big dog opened its mouth, and a fireball went straight towards the innocent girl. Yi Xueming reflexively sent out a fireball that collided with the fireball. The two fireballs canceled each other out. The innocent girl was startled, and turned around and sent a fire The water arrow counterattacked, and it turned out to be a superhuman.

At the same time, a middle-aged man in the group also launched an attack on the dogs, and it was another gold-type supernatural being. The Blade Squad was divided into two teams. One team continued to aim their guns at the group for defense, and the other The team turned their heads and aimed their guns at several mutant dogs.

Several dogs fell to the ground one after another. Only the big dog at the head was flexible and kept dodging bullets and the supernatural powers attacking it. Moreover, it had a large body and seemed to have high physical defense, so it occasionally hit it. The damage caused is far less than imagined.

It's just that it only has one, there are several guns attacking it, and there are three supernatural beings. Although two of them bundled together are not as good as one, its body is also covered with wounds and blood after a while.

Lu Huai didn't intend to let them continue to waste bullets, and saw the right moment, a thunderbolt struck the big dog's head. The big dog froze and twitched. Lu Huai struck again with a thunderbolt, and the big dog fell to the ground.

The group of people breathed a sigh of relief, the water-type supernatural being who spoke before turned his head, smiled at Lu Huai, and said softly: "Thank you, sir, for saving my life. My name is Luo Qianqian, and I am a water-type supernatural being." Those who are capable, are an entertainer before the end of the world."

Yi Xueming, the real savior, raised his eyebrows and didn't say anything. Lu Huai ignored her, and took a look at the group first. There were two men, four women and one child in this group. Judging from their positions, they seemed to be divided into two groups.

It looked like a family of four, including the middle-aged man in the gold department, a relatively young woman, a little girl and an old lady. On the other side was a pair of young men and women. When they first came in, they stood with this water-type supernatural being. At this moment, their faces were a little embarrassed and uneasy.

Lu Xuan suddenly remembered, "Oh, by the way, are you the heroine of "The Domineering President's Love Sweetheart"?"

Luo Qianqian's smile that was a little stiff because of Lu Huai's ignorance instantly became sweet again, "Yes, this This gentleman has watched my drama? It's my honor."

Lu Huai frowned, "You still watch this kind of drama?" The name doesn't sound like a drama that normal people would watch. Lu

Xuan grinned, revealing two cute little dimples, and replied: "It's not me, it's the second sister, and she forced me to watch with her."