c 63-64

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 63: On the Road

Shen Yunting has his eyes on the jade and jade in places like shopping malls and major jewelry stores. He also went to other shopping malls and warehouses yesterday and collected a lot of things.

But there are almost none of the large electrical appliances he wants, and they may have been placed in the warehouse outside, only those in the store. There are too many zombies in the shopping mall, even Shen Yunting doesn't want to take risks.

According to Yinyue, he is not afraid of zombie bites, after all he can use the magic energy by himself, but thinking of the rotting corpses of zombies, their yellowed teeth, and the mucus dripping from their mouths, Shen Yunting absolutely cannot let himself be touched.

Although the orange cat is chubby, it is still a cat and a spirit beast. It walks quietly, which is suitable for this kind of thing.

Their journey was smooth. The routes they chose were places with relatively few people, and there would be fewer zombies if there were fewer people. Although the protection level of the RV was not as good as Shen Yunting's off-road, it was still very strong. In addition, it was huge in size and was posted by Shen Yunting. With the talisman on, as long as it is not surrounded, it is basically fine.

Lu Huai, Lu Xuan and Dong Yongyan also took turns to go to the co-pilot several times. The zombies behind couldn't keep up with the car. They mainly deal with the zombies in front. Once the car is blocked, they will be surrounded, and they will be very dangerous.

Two hours later, a few people finally left City Y and turned towards the highway to Xiang City. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Lu Xuan was stretched out on the sofa. His powers were exhausted. Halfway through, Shen Yunting saw that they had consumed too much, provided them with some talismans, added guns and bombs, and then rushed out.

Lu Huai's lightning-type ability was also used up, but he still had the space-type ability, so he wasn't very tired. He went to replace Dong Yongyan and let him come in to rest for a while. Dong Yongyan didn't dare to go to Shen Yunting's bed. So I squeezed with Feng Wenxuan.

Shen Yunting thought for a while, went down and set up a spirit gathering array in the RV. This is a small and medium-sized spirit gathering array, the one he used to keep beside him before, and it was 10% better than the jade card he was wearing

. , Lu Xuan and the others felt much more refreshed, and thanked Shen Yunting gratefully. Lu Xuan watched him hesitate to speak for a long time, but didn't dare to ask.

After driving all morning, Lian Tiancheng parked the car at a service station, several people went down to deal with the zombies in the service station, filled the car with gas, and rested in the car. Lian Tiancheng, Dong Yongyan and Lu Huai are the only ones who can drive this kind of big car. Although there is no traffic police to check their driver's licenses, they decided to drive with their experienced hands for safety.

Dong Yongyan and Lu Huai also had to do defensive and offensive work at the same time, and they couldn't change shifts at any time. They decided to take a two-hour break for a meal, and wait for Dong Yongyan to recover before changing shifts and continuing to work.