c 121-122

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 121 Mission

The dinner table was full of bigwigs from all parties, and it was not easy to bring crayfish to the table. Lu Huai first put the crayfish into the space. Zhuo Rongxuan and Qinghong Taoist Master Lingyuan were a little surprised when they saw it. There is no such thing as space spells. It has to be said that the abilities of supernatural beings are amazing.

The guests and hosts had a great meal, and after sending all the guests away, Lu Huai brought out the three pots of crayfish, and the chef made three flavors for them.

Things like crayfish don't take up much of their stomachs, and supernatural beings and cultivators can eat them themselves, so Shen Yunting still misses them.

Shen Yunting brought the food to the audio-visual room, watched a movie and ate crayfish, Lu Huai also accompanied him, helping him peel the shrimp while eating.

The next day, Lu Huai got up early in the morning again, and was about to leave for the military headquarters after dinner. The orange cat grabbed his trouser legs and climbed up his shoulders, yawned a lot, and lay on his shoulders without moving.

Lu Huai scratched its chin inexplicably, "Why are you here? Are you following me?" The

orange cat nodded lazily, "Meow~" The master asked me to follow and protect you.

Lu Huai couldn't understand what it said, but after seeing its movements, he probably understood after thinking about it carefully. His gaze became extremely soft, and he turned his head to look in the direction of Shen Yunting's bedroom, smiled, and pinched the orange cat's neck. The paw shook, "Then trouble Daju."

Lu Huai drove the orange cat to the military headquarters, and the guards beside Lu Hongjun led him into the meeting room. There were more than 20 people in the meeting room. main force.

Lu Hongjun is not here. The person in charge of this operation is one of his brigade commanders, Xie Sui, who is a gold-type superhuman.

Xie Sui greeted Lu Huai after seeing him, smiled and pointed to the position on the right side of his striker, "Ah Huai sit here." Lu Huai knew almost all the generals under Lu Hongjun, Xie Sui was Lu Bin's The roommates in the military academy have a very good relationship, and they are naturally as close to Lu Huai as they are to his younger brother.

With Lu Huai's strength, it may not be enough to sit in this position, but besides Sang Qi, the space power user of the Sang family, and the four power people who came to protect him, they are Lu Hongjun's subordinates and people from the secret service department. .

Of course, Lu Hongjun's subordinates would not have any objection to the boss's son sitting first on the right. The Secret Service and Xueyang are neighbors, and they get along pretty well.

Their current position was originally neutral, and neither side should rely on nor offend. Zhuo Rongxuan, who had seen some of Shen Yunting's methods yesterday, went back and even ordered to go down as far as possible not to mess with Xue Yang's people, and to make friends.

So except for a dissatisfied person behind Sang Qi, the rest of the people had no objections, even Sang Qi had a smile on his face. "I didn't expect that Brother Huai is also a space-type supernatural power."