c 29-30

return

Go to the end of the world with a portable space

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 29 Mysterious Art World

It was just two o'clock in the afternoon when Shen Yunting got off the plane. He first searched for several streets that should have talisman papers. This is the capital of a country. There should be many capable people. Maybe he can buy some more thing.

After shopping around in the afternoon, Shen Yunting gained a lot. The imperial capital was really extraordinary. He finally bought two boxes of top-level talisman papers, but he found that the talisman papers bought here and those bought in West Market were made by the same person. Produced by the Royal Beast Sect.

He asked Orange Cat about the cultivator forces in this world, and Orange Cat didn't know much about it, except that it would go out for a period of time to find new people when it was damned at the end of the year or when it wanted to change the shit shovel officer, most of the time it stayed in people's homes Being a pet cat has achieved the ultimate in the four words of eating and waiting to die.

However, it has also encountered a few spirit beasts and heard some news. According to it, there are not many monks in this world, and they are divided into Taoist cultivators, Buddhist cultivators, evil cultivators, and demon cultivators.

Demon cultivators are spirit beasts like them. It is said that they are demon cultivators, but in fact they are just animals that have opened up their spiritual intelligence and entered the cultivation world. So far, I have not heard of any real demons who have cultivated human form.

The orange cat swallowed a spirit grass by chance and was lucky not to be strangled to death. After dying and dying countless times, he found that he had opened up his spiritual wisdom, and had a level of Qi training, and then he practiced again. It took more than twenty years to reach the second floor of Qi training. In the demon cultivator, this is not a bad cultivation base.

Among the monks, it only knows a few sects, and the Beast Sect is one. Its territory is in Yun Province. As the name suggests, it is a sect that raises spirit beasts. contract spirit beast.

The second is Moha Temple, in Jin Province, where the Buddhist sect is established. The division of realms between Buddhist monks and other monks is different. The presider is a great monk at the fifth level of spirituality, which is equivalent to the fifth level of Qi training for Taoism.

The third one is Yuqingguan, in Suzhou Province. It was Shen Yunting who consecrated the jade tablet with Hu Yao...the famous scenic spot, there is an endless stream of pilgrims every day, and the spectator is also on the fifth level of Qi training.

The fourth one is Penglai Pavilion. In Lu Province, I don't know my strength. I hide on the small island all day and play with myself, and I rarely come out.

The fifth is Liuli Temple, a great lama in Tibet Province, whose strength is similar to that of Maha Temple.

Finally, there is the official organization, what is it called the Secret Service Department, I have never heard of it being particularly powerful, but it has more people than other sects.

As for the evil cultivators, not to mention sects, there are not many who can spread their fame these years. Not only are the decent people chasing and killing, but the officials are also chasing and killing them. Surveillance is everywhere, and it is difficult to steal children to practice evil skills. very.